Grayson and water

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I need as many ideas as I can get please.
Grayson my big boy is so bad about tipping all the water out of bowl and all over my floor. I went to one bowl for all three, yet it is going to get very very cold and I need to put them all in one room and they have to have water. He is just driving me batty over it. I put hand towels under the dishes but I really can't do it in the bed room. Kwik I need advice and I need input from all please. At the end of the water rope 😞the naughty big boy 😂

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of my cats liked to dig in the water bowl so I replaced them with a fountain.
OMGOSH lol. I could not imagine 😂😂. I had thought about it but Grayson would just tip it over. I have to come up with a fix by tomorrow. I wish a water fountain would work, I would be afraid Grayson would just want to play with it 💜💜. Thank you for the idea ❤❤❤

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Like someone mentioned above... you could get a boot tray. Or just put a bowl inside a baking dish or something with a good lip. I use some ceramic ramekins (like 6+ inches) for water and it makes them harder to tip. I don't like using towels as it holds moisture next to the floor.

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Like someone mentioned above... you could get a boot tray. Or just put a bowl inside a baking dish or something with a good lip. I use some ceramic ramekins (like 6+ inches) for water and it makes them harder to tip. I don't like using towels as it holds moisture next to the floor.
I don't either yet its the only way at this point I can keep my kitchen floor dry. I think I will you a dog dish and weight it down with clean rocks. That should help. Thanks

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
OMGOSH lol. I could not imagine 😂😂. I had thought about it but Grayson would just tip it over. I have to come up with a fix by tomorrow. I wish a water fountain would work, I would be afraid Grayson would just want to play with it 💜💜. Thank you for the idea ❤❤❤
Ceramic fountains are quite heavy and hard to tip. Kabuto however found out he can flick the water across the rug with his tounge. I got a silicone dish drying tray and it catches the majority of the water.

I have this fountain
#6022 Raindrop™ Durable Ceramic Drinking Fountain by Pioneer Pet, Black 60 oz - Pioneer Pet

They also have a larger one called the big max but I have not used it.

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ceramic fountains are quite heavy and hard to tip. Kabuto however found out he can flick the water across the rug with his tounge. I got a silicone dish drying tray and it catches the majority of the water.

I have this fountain
#6022 Raindrop™ Durable Ceramic Drinking Fountain by Pioneer Pet, Black 60 oz - Pioneer Pet

Thanks my Grayson is something else when it comes to water. I will check it out 😁

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I have this fountain

I truly don't know what to do with him. The fountain will feel like a toy that he has to play with. He may not be able to knock it over but I would play heck keeping him from throwing water everywhere. Its frustrating. I have to leave water in the kitchen sink and bathroom sink 😞