Grand Pawrents Bengal Perhaps?

Nuha85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all ☺

Apologies for the long message below and pics attached.

We rescued Haku December 2017. He is now 10months, playful, energetic always excited to see us when he get home. He will run to the door like a dog excited to see us even if he was sleeping (unlike the other two Saoirse (1yr10m tortie ) and Ben (bicolour 1yr6m). He is the youngest of the three.

I would like to know if he possibly could be half Bengal or something else? I do refer to him as a grey mackerel tabby. Would be interesting to know if he had a little wildcat in him because he is very different to the other two and see similar traits that he has in other cats like a Bengal for example. Long back feet like a rabbit hehe, very long when he stretches out, quite vocal, tail longer, climbing trees at 3 and half months, more of a Hunter than the other two, energetic, always playing and even thinking of training him to go on a harness to take him for walks ☺ Or any other advise because I’m a new cat owner but absolutely inLOVE with cats! And always interested to know more!

Thanks in advance!

Purrs and hugs
Meowmy Nuha

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
There arent much proofs however nice he is.

I propose you train him in agility for cats.
He would be happy and do well in it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nuha85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There arent much proofs however nice he is.

I propose you train him in agility for cats.
He would be happy and do well in it.
Thanks so much StefanZ! Will differently look into the agility training.

Nuha85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
*definitely not differently

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He appears to be an adorable blue tabby domestic shorthair. I would describe his pattern as broken mackerel. I don't see anything about him that would suggest Bengal ancestry in particular.

Nuha85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He appears to be an adorable blue tabby domestic shorthair. I would describe his pattern as broken mackerel. I don't see anything about him that would suggest Bengal ancestry in particular.
Thank you Lutece ☺