Granatapet Symphonie?

ECH93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone :)

My cat currently eats GranatPet Delicatessen and Applaws Pate Complete wet food, he enjoys them both but I wanted to switch it up a bit as they are both pate foods.

I was looking at GranatPet Symphonie and Thrive Complete.

Can anyone tell me if you think GranatPet Symphonie and/or Thrive is a good wet food? If you have fed your cat's it have they enjoyed it and has there been any problems, ie upset tummies etc?

I want to keep his food as high quality as possible

Thank you in advance :biggrin:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry I havent tried either so I cant answer your questions about problems but looking at the contents Thrive seems the better to me, half the fat of the other and higher protein. Having said that, its what your cat will eat. I hope one of the other members has had first hand experience with them and can help.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry,I can't help either because my hand is forced on the food issue. Oliver can only eat one type of food because of his tummy so the others eat that too. That food is Hill's prescription digestive care id.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've used Thrive for several years now, and it's a great food. I've never tried the GranataPet Symphonie (though I have used their Delicatessen range), but it looks very good too. I'd be happy feeding either of those foods :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ECH93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry I havent tried either so I cant answer your questions about problems but looking at the contents Thrive seems the better to me, half the fat of the other and higher protein. Having said that, its what your cat will eat. I hope one of the other members has had first hand experience with them and can help.
Thank you! I have actually ordered both so will see how he goes!

ECH93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've used Thrive for several years now, and it's a great food. I've never tried the GranataPet Symphonie (though I have used their Delicatessen range), but it looks very good too. I'd be happy feeding either of those foods :)
Perfect, thank you! I have ordered Thrive as it looked very good, hopefully he will like it! I am going to give the GranataPet Symphonie a try and just see how he goes, he can be picky sometimes! Typical cat :devilcat2:

ECH93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry,I can't help either because my hand is forced on the food issue. Oliver can only eat one type of food because of his tummy so the others eat that too. That food is Hill's prescription digestive care id.
No worries! Bless him
Thank you!!