Gorgeous Kitty - Wondering Her Breed.

Trixibell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys, new to the forum :)

Here we have Nyhm (pronounced 'Nim') she is an 8year old female kitty.
I have had Nyhm since she was 5 weeks old and have always wondered about her breed and what she may be similar to.

She is quite a large kitty, and is currently weighing in at 4.9kg as of today and was 5.4kg in March.

She has so much fluff and is now growing back in fur after a good trim and clip a few months ago. She has fluff coming out of her toes <3 you can barely see her pads xD
IMG_0146.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0335.jpg

Any opinions are welcome :)

Thanks

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, Nyhm is gorgeous! I would describe her as a cream Domestic Shorthair. I think her closest breed lookalike would be Siberian, because of her round face and thick fur.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Trixibell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks so much for your quick replies.

I never thought when I picked up a scruffy little kitten with no fluff and a tiny thin tail would end up as she is. She was smaller than a pack of cigarettes too. she's always the focus of my photographs, I just think she is squeee.

I saw a Siberian on a facebook post not too long ago and thought she resembled that but to have kitty enthusiasts think so too is nice to know :) I also potentially thought a slight resemblance to Norwegian Forest Cat but I have never seen either in person.

I can't wait to have a browse through the forums and stick around.

Thank you guys :)