~~~ Good Wednesday Morning ~~~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Be careful...I've always been told that if you get bitten by a cat, there's something in the bacteria in the mouth that causes something similar to an allergic reaction.

It could just be certain cats...I'm not sure. But of the two people I knew that got bitten, both had to go to the ER within 48 hours of being bitten for some sort of shot (their hand swelled immensly).

Anyhoo, things here are going good. BF has found and is applying to a couple of jobs already. One he found out through a friend of ours. Hopefully something sooner than later. *crosses fingers*
I'll keep an eye on it. Her tooth scraped across the top of my finger and tore it open about a half inch.

I hope all goes well with the jobs!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DRIVEN

Let me know how your feeder works. With 4 cats and us on the go a lot that might come in handy.
I will because i'll be wanting to give it a trial run for a couple of weeks just to make sure its going through ok for them

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woke up this morning feeling great

Hubby is back from Perth, cats all snuggled up on the bed

Re-newed our Harley Owners Group membership and recieved a list of the club run outs for the spring and summer (if it ever arrives that is
)

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's not a bad morning! Devin decided to wake me up with a face grooming full stop once he figured I wasnt going to buldge. Thats what I get for waking up right before breakfast.

I've got a test today, a quiz and then another test on thursday. On Thursday I have to go "out of town" which is a pain but its ok since next week is spring break. So I cant wait till friday, after class when I can laze around.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

Re-newed our Harley Owners Group membership and recieved a list of the club run outs for the spring and summer (if it ever arrives that is )
I know what you mean about if and when Spring arrives!!
You're NW too, aren't you? (if I remember right, you went to Stapely!)

We have had constant spray style rain since Monday night!

Just catching up with some washing ironing and cleaning today, as I can't work outside!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, we live in Wrexham, so Stapley not too far for us.

Now the snow and ice have gone it is raining ! Oh...too feel the
again

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

Yes, we live in Wrexham, so Stapley not too far for us.

Now the snow and ice have gone it is raining ! Oh...too feel the
again
That's cool!!

We were lucky to not have too much sticking snow!! But we're definitely seeing the rain!! What more can I expect though, living in Manchester!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope spring arrives soon here. I'm getting restless with this up and down weather.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I was just getting over my bad cold from last week, when BAM! Yesterday morning at 4AM I woke up with a nasty flu-bug. From which I am still trying to recover, but there is no rest of the weary here in Finals-land.

In addition to this flu, finals week is next week, I have a recording session that i need to book a recording person for Tesday night and I have a 30 hour work week on top of all of that.

I am looking forward to spring break, when I don't have to spend my time around elementary schoolers and their little disease-ridden, unclean selves. I am going to go to my parents' house and bask in the glory of their well-ventilated, HEPA filtrated, clean as a hospital house.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went shopping yesterday-picked up some Lands End stuff on sale at Sears. They had women's tank tops on sale for $3.99 (I bought 4)so I can look nice for my business!!
Went outside at 8 am and wrestled the chipper out of the garage and chipped/shredded for a little over 2 hours. Most of the pile is done except the bark and it doesn't shred well as its wet. I'm glad I could start the beast by myself as its an attachment to the rototiller. We are grilling brats out tonite w/some asparagus on the grill too!! Yummy..