good websites for help with vet care?

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
does anyone know any website even if they give other site. I have next to nothing $wise and 1 of my cats especially really needs a vet visit. thanks.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Somebody here will surely be able to re-direct you to the low-cost vet care links.

It is a bad idea to self-diagnose and treat a sick cat, your best bet would be to do some research on low-cost/free vet care and look into getting proper treatment.

Just like humans have free-clinics, there are also volunteers who work on animals for next to nothing.

What is going on with your cat?

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure what you are asking? If your cat needs treatment from a vet, no online website will be able to help you with advice?

Or are you looking for financial help? You can raise money yourself by selling things in your home, having a bake sale, running a car wash, stuff like that.

Perhaps get your community involved, do you belong to a church?

You can apply for a Care Credit card, this is a line of credit that is used for veterinary expenses only, most vets do participate now. go to www.carecredit.com and click on the "veterinary" link.

You can also call your local shelters and ask for referrals to low cost vet care. Sometimes shelters themselves offer things like this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
sorry I meant to actually get to a vet as far as financial assistance. thanks proudmami, am checking it and searching for sites.