~~~ Good Tuesday Morning ~~~

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

And the clear coats? More expensive better quality one right??
I will have to keep searching for Duponts pearls and stuff! Thanks Mackenzie!!
Yup, we have all of our paints by Dupont. Colors, clear coats, base, pearls - everything! I'm sure I could get you a website or something with all their colours on it!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, all, someone just wrote in to the flute community I'm in that her cat sprayed on her flute. As gross as that is, I nearly fell out of my chair from laughing. I guess I won't be laughing if it ever happens to me, but still. To write into a listserv to ask that? Amusing.

TOday is going to be MIGHTY stressful. I have a lesson and I'm already in hot water with my teacher and I have a rehearsal for which I have not gotten the music. Yikes.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I attended a early morning meeting for BNI Business Networking International.
They are looking for a landscaper to join their group. Its a way to receive word of mouth referrals. it seems interesting HOWEVER the cost to join for one yr is $295 plus $75 application fee!!! One has to be sponsored and fill out an application and then be accepted. It would be nice however at this startup stage thats a bucn of money to fork out esp when nothing is coming in. I do have a couple of possible job leads from the members. I'll be researching this group a bit more.
Slept crummy last night as the phone rang late last nite and we didn't have the phone plugged in the bedroom so when I went downstairs to answer-IT WAS A WRONG NUMBER!!!! Plus the cats were bouncing all over the bed.
I have to prime the shelf today and get outside as its going to be in the upper 40's!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yup, we have all of our paints by Dupont. Colors, clear coats, base, pearls - everything! I'm sure I could get you a website or something with all their colours on it!
That would be AWESOME!!!

Her cat spayed her flute! That is gross but so funny aswell!
Wonder how she is going to clean that one up and still manage to play it knowing what has been on it!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandi - I'll see what I can get for you!

Ewww.... I can't imagine having to play the flute after a cat has sprayed on it! I'd defiantely get a new one!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ewww.... I can't imagine having to play the flute after a cat has sprayed on it! I'd defiantely get a new one!
Mackenzie, my flute is a really basic early professional/training model with no bells or whistles and it only has a 9K gold headjoint (rather than the whole flute) and it cost about $10,000!

We told her to repad it, recork it and use Zero Odor to get the smell out of the joints! I can't imagine cat pee would be good for the size and integrity of the key pads or top cork either! YUCK!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

Mackenzie, my flute is a really basic early professional/training model with no bells or whistles and it only has a 9K gold headjoint (rather than the whole flute) and it cost about $10,000!

We told her to repad it, recork it and use Zero Odor to get the smell out of the joints! I can't imagine cat pee would be good for the size and integrity of the key pads or top cork either! YUCK!
YIKES!!

Thats quite spendy! But it's totally worth it all, right? I used to play the flute in high school, I remember that they weren't cheap at all!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do they have the rent to own program in your area? We have a music store that rents to own.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YIKES!!

Thats quite spendy! But it's totally worth it all, right? I used to play the flute in high school, I remember that they weren't cheap at all!
Oh, it totally is worth it! I wonder if I'll be saying that after I have to take a huge loan to buy my next one!