Good Lord, this poor kitty!! *With an updated picture!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have no digital camera. I don't have any 'new' pictures of him. Sorry. Lady who took all those lovely pictures moved away. My brother said he would ship me his old digital camera, but who knows how long that will take. MA you could always just show older pictures of him? He still looks the same.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well they are older- but here they are:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to say "Happy Birthday to Starlight's owner!"

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Mary Anne- this cat is a Black Van Persian. By its size it looks to be a male. What a beautiful type cat- but what a horrible condition the poor wee soul is in. Good luck with Starlight(Lovely name) he really is beautiful and cleaned up he'll look like a million $$. What horrible people dumping him like that though.
Sam was so right in her assessment, when this cat cleaned up, he sure looked like a million bucks!

exhead

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bravo for this whole thread and the kindness therein. What a cute little dude.

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Just wanted to say "Happy Birthday to Starlight's owner!"
Thanks for the birthday wish. When ya get older then dirt ya forget what number it is...

Starlight is such a sweety
He follows me around like a puppy dog.

My brother says camera is in the mail. Hope I know how to use it?

jenni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welwyn garden city, hertfordshire, England
I actually cried when i read the original post, it makes me so angry to think there are people out there that think they have the right to treat these beautiful creatures so poorly and cruelly, i'm so glad that this story had a happy ending and you are a true hero to the cat world for all you do for them.

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
that cat looks in horrible position i hope you get him all cleaned up and he also looks like a persian to me.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweetie, he has been cleaned up for over a year. He is in a new home and happy as a clam.

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had total knee replacement Jan 3, 2006. Starlight had to go stay with my friend. He is having a wonderful time. He's taking turns chasing a Pomeranian around the house. I felt I just couldn't coup with a walker & him too. As it is, some of my parrots are terrified of my walker. Surgery went very well, but recovery has had some set backs. My whole leg is very swollen & I have cellulitis. But Dr. thinks we have rounded the corner recovery wize. I have lots of pain at night & Starlight slept with me...so I figured I needed to get over that part.
While I was in Hospital & Rehab I was worried he might get out the door(I had 4 pet sitters to take care of my minagery). So right now he's sleeping on a kingsize bed with a lady who thinks he's wonderful.
Hopefully he will come home soon.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't give him back!
I am glad to hear from you Debi and sorry to hear about your surgery. I have a friend that just had that done, and he entered into a rehab center for 8 weeks because of the pain. Take care of yourself and that scamp of a kitty!

pui hang

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
MA, bless you for being the angel that rescued Starlight. There were tears in my eyes when I read your end of the story page. Starlight looks adorable in the "after" pictures. Debi you are a lucky mummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.