Good exercises?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I can probably do that, I even have some of those weight, I am supposed to walk with them.
Yeah, do that Belinda!! It will be amazing for your glutes and quads...Glutes is the "saddlebag" area that woman have.

Use the weights, and try to do like 3 sets of 16 alternating..your legs will hurt the next day though, so don't do it 2 days in a row.

Good luck!!

P.S. Situps aren't really effective unless you are doing cardio to get rid of the fat on top of the abs as well...are you doing any cardio? Are you walking?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

I hate doing sit ups
lol sorry. you know if you have a really good bed or something comfy, i hook my feet into the bed head so i can do sit ups without falling over (just like when someone holds your feet down) and you can fall backwards when you're done!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yeah, do that Belinda!! It will be amazing for your glutes and quads...Glutes is the "saddlebag" area that woman have.

Use the weights, and try to do like 3 sets of 16 alternating..your legs will hurt the next day though, so don't do it 2 days in a row.

Good luck!!

P.S. Situps aren't really effective unless you are doing cardio to get rid of the fat on top of the abs as well...are you doing any cardio? Are you walking?
Yes I walk on the treadmill every day, sometimes I walk two miles. I hafta walk, I have bad bones, and my doctor wants me to try and get good bones.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes I walk on the treadmill every day, sometimes I walk two miles. I hafta walk, I have bad bones, and my doctor wants me to try and get good bones.
Do you take a calcium supplement?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

lol sorry. you know if you have a really good bed or something comfy, i hook my feet into the bed head so i can do sit ups without falling over (just like when someone holds your feet down) and you can fall backwards when you're done!
That is a good idea

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Do you take a calcium supplement?
Yes I take 1200 mgs of calcium a day, plus I take 70mgs of Fosamax once a week.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
An elyptical strider can provide a good workout. You can really extend your legs in the stride and tighten buttocks at the same time. You can also work the upper body by pushing forward or pulling way back and just flex all over. I'm using the compact model from Sharper Image, paid $250 for it but I like the Gazelle better -- under $100 at Walmart. It has more range and better handhold. The buttocks can be tightened by flexing with any leg movement ---- not that I do it --- not that I'm in great shape. I dabble.