Good days and Bad

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Merry Christmas, Jimmy, and all the best for 2005! I've seldom read anything as inspiring as your thread here, since you show a remarkable resiliance, which is something a lot of us need. I'm very sorry to hear about the negative experiences you're going through, but admire the way you can still see "the bright side of life". Hang in there, and keep on living life to the fullest!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Merry Christmas, Jimmy, and all the best for 2005! I've seldom read anything as inspiring as your thread here, since you show a remarkable resiliance, which is something a lot of us need. I'm very sorry to hear about the negative experiences you're going through, but admire the way you can still see "the bright side of life". Hang in there, and keep on living life to the fullest!
Couldn't have said it better! Merry Christmas, Jimmy!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jimmy, your words have been truly inspiring this evening. When life throws you a few lemons you sure turn them around and make lemonade. I am amazed at what you do and your positive attitude about everything.

I went to college in Williamsburg and I have friend living in Newport News. I miss that area dearly and did a lot of volunteer work down there when I was in school. Hampton Roads is lucky to have someone like you living there.