Good Books And Other Resources To Learn More About Supplements And Other Non-traditional Remedies?

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our vet is open to the idea of us using non-traditional remedies alongside traditional veterinary medicine for our cat with FIV and FHV, as long as we run stuff by him first to make sure it would be okay. But we'd like to get better organized and learn as much as we can about a wide range of therapies, rather than our current scattershot method of researching a particular remedy at a time, and having to pester our vet's office quite so often. :)

We've found lots of helpful info at Tanya's site, as well as fivtherapy.com. Are there any good books, videos, or other resources that you've found helpful re: things like vitamins, supplements, herbal teas, massage, etc?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I, personally, have no experience with this. But, I did find a couple of internet articles that you might like - although, I suspect that you might have already run across them since you seem to have been studying this for a while now.

Anyway, here they are - hope there is a little something useful that you can glean from them, until other more knowledgeable members come along with better information and suggestions:

Holistic Treatments for FIV Positive Cats - The Conscious Cat
Home - Healing Hands

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. I, personally, have no experience with this. But, I did find a couple of internet articles that you might like - although, I suspect that you might have already run across them since you seem to have been studying this for a while now.

Anyway, here they are - hope there is a little something useful that you can glean from them, until other more knowledgeable members come along with better information and suggestions:

Holistic Treatments for FIV Positive Cats - The Conscious Cat
Home - Healing Hands
Cool! Thanks bunches! :)