Going to Pennsylvania in April!

sohni

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm headed to the combined show, Sign of the Cat Fanciers and the Global Egyptian Mau Society Annual, in Easton, PA over the April 24/25th weekend.

If all works out, I'll be showing my new smoke Mau, CH Emau's Dirty Dancing of Azshara. And hopefully, she will be a GC by then. I'm very excited as I will be flying in a bit early to travel with a friend to and from the show, and I may also possibly be leaving my silver Mau there for breeding!

Any Easterners planning to attend?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That will be cool - hope you guys meet up at the show and will report

I used to go to that show when in Maryland - its a nice show.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck. We've got a breeder just starting up in Mau's here in Wellington and he's looking for a cattery overseas to get some more breeding stock.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sohni

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OOh... Since I'm on the West Coast of North America I am a teensy bit closer to New Zealand than my Mau mentors on the East Coast! Ask him if he'll pay for an accompanied shipment,so I can come down and um.. check out the catterry (and be a tourist lol).

I am just kidding. I hope he finds some great Maus to start up. I have learned that it is not an easy task, but it is NOT worth buying anything but the best you can afford.