going out at night

tawfik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good evening to all on Cat Site

I am new and only joined yesterday so hello to all

I have a street cat His Name Is MR Mouse

He goes out at 03-00am and comes back around 05-30 am this is fine but when he comes back he wakes me 

if he cant wake me by talking he finds another way like under the quilt to bite my leg i get up go with him to the lounge 

he eats and i go back to bed he then goes out again but not until he has seen me get into bed then he leaves come back around 

08-00am and does the same again,

any one any idea on this i am getting so tired if i close the window he goes crazy,

biancaboo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cats, live on their own time, we just live in their world. I know it sounds silly but at least he sounds like he has you on a consistent schedule. We had a tom that has a tuxedo Maine Coon type cat who would sit under our bedroom window for hours a meow and whine to get our attention. A lot of strays have a block of houses they hit where they know they care going to get feed and taken care of.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi tawfik and welcome to TCS!

When you say Mr Mouse is a street cat, what do you mean?  And has he been neutered? 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tawfik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi

Yes my Mr Mouse has been Neutered and every every thing els jabs wormed ext 

I found him stuck in a car engine he was only about 4 weeks old so i took him in,

he was all alone,

I live and work in Saudi Arabia Riyadh the cats here dont stand much chance ay all.

So i am his mum and i think Slave My Husband whent home for a holiday for 6 weeks 

Mouse went out one night but never came back he got lost i was beside my self with worry 

We work and live in a Hotel i found him 6 days later he had got locked in the Gym area 

From then this all started him waking me up,

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
How old is he now?