Glad Garfield is in my life

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Glad Garfield is in my life now.A Maine Koon and he is my four legged pal.All started when I found him on my property at the front door coming come from work.He started rubbing against my left leg purring and meowing.I had the huge heart of letting in my home,I love animals and one is cats.I figured out he was a drop off and did get him checked out by a vet.Vet said he is 3 years old and was in good shape already fixed.A friendly and social cat too.Knows my son very well too.Garfield loves guarding my recliner,a favorite laying spot of his.He either is at my side or laying on my lap.Follows me everywhere and at the front door when I come home from work.I have had him on walks in a harness and on a leash.I will get a good life out of him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He sounds like an adorable cat, I wonder how he came to be lost/a stray? Was he microchipped? Do share pictures when you have them!
A neighbor of mine said he watched a woman get out of her car and drop him off on my property.Was not microchipped too,vet checked for that.He is an adorable cat,a niece of mine loves him too

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A neighbor of mine said he watched a woman get out of her car and drop him off on my property.Was not microchipped too,vet checked for that.He is an adorable cat,a niece of mine loves him too
Oh, what a horrible thing to do! May Bast strike her down. But glad he’s with you in a much better home.