Given or Received on Valentine's day

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did you give Your sufficient other or receive from on Valentine's day ?

20220214_134543.jpg

I had this painting Framed for my wife.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH got me roses yesterday and had a box of chocolates on the counter with a card this morning. He picked up take out last night too but might get some again today or maybe just dessert. He's watching what he eats and his sugar; so I got him a box of dark chocolates.

We got the kids a small box of candy and a PEZ dispenser with cards.

DD had a slice of toast with raspberry jam and a heart cut out on my bed this morning after I got up. She also had a small balloon from when we stopped at the Dollar Store last week, a few handmade cards for me, a little water bead heart and a bracelet she made with gray pearls. She got a ton of beading things, tools and a book on jewelry making for Christmas. She always spoils me!! :hearthrob:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a widow so nothing. I got my DD a new phone, some candy and a guardian angel figurine. The cats are having some Boar's Head low sodium smoked turkey as a treat. My squirrel and bird friends out back got some peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets.

I guess I was wrong. I DID get something today. Lilith just hacked up a hairball on my bedroom floor. Love is indeed in the air. :rolleyes2: :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my kitties a jar of caviar as a Valentines Day present. They were NOT interested. Typical cat 😽
Believe it or not neither of my Cats is big on fish.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gave my hubby a card that had a kitty giving another kitty a massage and it said "You're all I knead", and a box of chocolates and a couple of bags of jelly belly candies. My hubby got me a card and a couple of Mint Aero chocolate bars...one of my favorites...I love the bubbles.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On valentines day, hubby drove me to the ophthmologist to have a laser procedure on my eye, and drove me home.
However, we have not celebrated valentine's day in a very long time (married 41 years).

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
neely neely He's not going to live that down! :lol: That's a great one! :lol:

We picked up dinner last night but DS being DS wanted pizza and Dominos had a cheaper pizza deal than the restaurant we were getting food from. And it's also basically across the street. So we picked up his pizza and DH let him hold it on his lap in the back seat but told him not to drop it or he'd be eating cereal for dinner. (It was a large, the large special was cheaper than even a medium!) So I was telling him to hold on tight because if that happened he'd be telling the story about the time Dad bought him a pizza but he dropped it and had to have cereal until he was an old old man. He thought that was hilarious. :rolleyes2:

DS ALWAYS insists on bringing stuff with him in the car. The restaurant is 10 minutes away and it was dark out; but he had a backpack with who know what in it! So yeah; there was definitely reason to tell him to keep ahold of that pizza! ;)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH let him hold it on his lap in the back seat but told him not to drop it or he'd be eating cereal for dinner.
When we were kids, I remember the time my brother was carrying a Little Caesars big sheet pizza over his head with one hand, trying to be all fancy. He dropped it and it all smushed together. I was so mad!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When we were kids, I remember the time my brother was carrying a Little Caesars big sheet pizza over his head with one hand, trying to be all fancy. He dropped it and it all smushed together. I was so mad!
That's absolutely a tragedy for a kid and completely illustrates my point! Protect your pizza! :lol: