Giveaway: Free Multi-Cat Kitnip Box Full Of Treats & Toys!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - My new kitty is such a voracious eater that he has inspired all my cats!  The food is disappearing like never before!

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

When I adopted Vincent I had intended to feed him wet food a few times a day and leave out dry food all day before converting him to 100% wet as an adult. He decided the plan was to be bumped up and played hockey with his kibble instead of eating it. So it became I wanted to feed him mixed so I wouldn't have to feed him 500 times a day and he wanted to be fed wet food 500 times a day so we compromised and he got fed 500 times day.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Mittens is the more curious one of my two kitties. He always follows me to the kitchen and wants to see what I am doing. I have to be extra careful if I am handling a pot of hot water or anything hot. I am so careful as I go around the kitchen as Mittens is sure to be right behind me. I do have a door on my kitchen which I could close, but he would only cry outside the door to be let in. Yes, I am a big softie.
I can't have one of my kitties crying. They are my babies. I also remember when Mittens was so scared that he wouldn't leave his safe room. I am happy to see him now wandering around the whole house. He is still scared at times, but he has come a long way.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

I was on and off yesterday and missed the chance to post here. My Snoop is enjoying himself more and more every day. He is finally settled in here and knows it is home now. He loves being in the yard and laying in the sunshine. He is learning how to play hide and seek. There is a big tree in the yard. I tell him I am going to hide. Then I run behind the tree and hide. He comes sneaking around very slowly and finds me. :clap:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

3 meals in a row were eaten with enthusiasm by all 3 cats! That's a record in our house. Even super picky Lily has been eating really well. 

So I will buy more of those foods and they will never touch them again. 

missalex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY-
My beautiful cat Roxy ran away 2 months ago, we were so devastated. We looked around the neighbourhood, called every vet clinic and hospital. Looked at the shelters.. No where to be found then one morning I look outside to see her sitting on the fence and as soon as she saw me, she ran for me and gave me kisses and purring all day. Roxy is now due to have kittens any day. She is tired and feels fat, nothing would make her feel better then a new box of treats and toys for her and her kittens.. Thank you :)

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Lil Bit when a kitten use to chase her tail a lot. I would sit and laugh because I never seen a cat do it. She stopped after she got a few months old. Then last week during a catnip high she done it again. 

JMJimmy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Cats are awesome and all but I wanted to highlight how amazing the people are who care for cats.  I came to these forums to learn about strays and why they were showing up at our door, what we needed to do to care for them, etc.  In doing so we realized we didn't have the funds to deal with the initial costs of taking them in.  Complete strangers, mostly if not entirely members of this forum, chipped in to help these four strays get a loving home.  That is truly remarkable to me.  Helping a creature you've created a bond with is one thing, helping a stranger who is creating a bond is another level of caring, empathy, and generosity.

@kittyluv387

@Mamanyt1953

and all the others who donated are truly special individuals whom I will be forever grateful for.  Thankfully we were able to refund their money and get the cats cared for due to another group of caring & empathetic people - the City of Toronto.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

All the cats like to snuggle down on something soft (their favorite place to sleep is AWM's king-sized bed), but Asia and Slipper have another quirk: Asia will sleep on books, and Slipper will sleep on pictures that happen to be lying on the floor (not sure why).

View media item 339039
This is Asia with one of the library books. (We don't have a picture of Slipper sleeping on pictures, because we're trying to discourage the habit.)

janneb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY. I have always loved cats, especially the big fluffy ones. I remember lying on the floor next to my kitty Frisky, I must have been 3 yrs old. I remember thinking, "we're the same size!" Now my husband and I have begun a new journey with our Siamese mix, Boba Cat. He truly lives up to his namesake (Boba Fet, Star Wars). He's always hunting something down.

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Luna's been on a diet to make things easier on her old bones. We've been exercising and going for walks- we've worn out so many toys playing chase! She's always had a teeny lil head compared to her plump body, but she finally has a little kitty waist! We're just a few ounces from her ideal weight and she's happier and more playful and cuddly every day. I'm losing weight with her and we're both happier and more energetic. She'd love some new toys to chase around!

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

One day when Sera and Vincent were having their fun wrestling each other like cats do Sera randomly stood up oin her backlogs and took a very specific stance. It wasn't a standard cat wrestling/defense stance instead it reminded me of the fighting stance I take in Karate practice. I had forgotten about it till last night but she is my little Karate kitty.

kavatika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Mama Lucy, all the babies, and our house cat Trinket would like to enter!

I'm a foster mom through our local no-kill rescue group, Austin Pets Alive! This will be my third "kitten season" as a foster mom, but I've rescued animals my whole life!

This season we're starting with a fun new experience: pregnant mama cat (now birthed) and her babies! We've already added two more orphaned kittens into the mix!!

I'd love to have more toys and treats for these babies as they get older, and for my foster kitties that I will have later this year.

Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway! Good luck to everyone who's entering!!

View media item 339087

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

Hekitty is getting bored.  And a bored cat is a dangerous thing.  Especially one that can open every drawer. cabinet and door in the house except for the front door.