Giveaway: Free Multi-Cat Kitnip Box Full Of Treats & Toys!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Boris the Siberian has a triple coat.  The inner coat is cat down.  It looks so much like feathers that the first time I saw it,  I thought I had picked it up at the bird feeders!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

Snoop has spent a lazy day in the rocking chair. I think the sound of the rain just put him to sleep all afternoon. :nod:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I will now post something about my sweet precious Mickey (who passed away in 2014). His illness is how I came upon TCS and decided to join. Mickey (along with my son Joe) is my avatar picture.
Mickey came into my life when he was just about 6 months old. He was the sweetest little kitty . He was the perfect cat and never did anything wrong. I loved him so much and still do. Mickey has my heart. He was always there for me, letting me know I was loved. I lost my mom in 2011, and Mickey was again there for me. Seriously, I don't know how I would have survived that loss (my mom was everything to me, my true best friend) without my Mickey. He never left my side, and always let me know he needed and loved me.
Mickey showed his illness in June of 2014. A month later, he passed naturally at home in my arms. I was devastated! He was my baby and I didn't save him. He was always there for me, and I feel I let him down when he needed me the most. I realize that I did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to save him. It was just not meant to be. Tell that all to my heart though. My heart only feels his loss.
I only hope that Mickey is still watching over me and knows how loved he still is.
Also, hope he forgave me for not being able to save him.
I tried Mickey, I truly tried.
I only hope you know how much! !

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY  This morning Fluffy was full of energy.  She was racing between my room and the litter box in the hall where Eclipse was trying to do his business.  I think she eventually scared him off.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My parents had a purebred Siamese cat who weighed 5 pounds soaking wet who had a single kitten who grew up to be 19 pounds.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

Today we were bathing the cats. Slipper managed to slip into one of the closets before we closed them, so she missed the whole soaping movement. When we discovered that she was in the closet and let her out, she pressed against me purring with relief at being out and I started a petting session to calm her. Spot, one of the other cats, came down the hall, saw me petting Slipper, and wanted pets too, but when he got close he remembered that I was the one that soaped him up, so he backed away. He watched me with Slipper again, crept closer for pets, and remembered that I was the one who soaped him up. Poor kitty! 

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I originally adopted Sera and Tsuki to help deal with my extreme isolation. I had adopted two as well to assure they wouldn't feel the loneliness I had so many times in my life and that's why I adopted a second again with Vincent after Tsuki passed. I never wanted my kitties to feel alone like I did, like I do without them.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

View media item 338424
Lil Bit standing guard at the window. She does this several times a day. I love this girl so much. You can also tell her baby bump a little here. 

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

We have interior door knobs shaped like levers.  Sweet Thing figured out that if she leapt at the door and grabbed the knob, her weight would pull the knob down, and her momentum would push the door open.  She used this technique to get into the bedroom when we had shut her out.

What she never did figure out was that her momentum worked against her when she'd been shut into a room, because the door opens inward.  So on the rare occasions when we did that to her, we would hear her trying to break out for what seemed like hours at a time.  Whump!  Whump!  Whump!   Those hollow core doors resonate quite loudly to the sound of a feline body flinging itself at them.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Milo didn't want anything on the nightstand beside my bed except the lamp.   He would knock anything I put on the nightstand to the floor.  To this day, I tend to put my water bottle on the floor rather than the nightstand.  

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Cats are all so special. The truth is though, there is a special spot in my heart for the black and white tuxedo cats. My soul mate was one. Max was the smartest cat I have ever known or read about. Funny thing is, I hated him when I first got him. He was so into everything, so social and dis absurd things that cats are not supposed to do. I ran ads in the newspaper and put signs on the local fast food store windows to try and give him away. He slipped out of the house one night, stayed missing two days and two nights. It was then that I realized he had wormed himself into my heart forever. We rode the roads looking for him. But he found his way home by himself and was lying on the porch, putting his black paw under the storm door and shaking it. The noise awakened me. When I opened the front door, I couldn't believe my eyes. From that day on until his last day on this earth. He was a loved cat. There is a hole in my heart and I will miss him forever. :Chat Noir:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Sophie was being loving to Henry yesterday. She's never been mean to him but she also rarely pays him any attention. 

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My roommate has taken to meowing at Luna. Luna will meow back. They go back and forth until Luna decides she has better things to do, and my roommate (a 20yr old engineering student) pouts until she gets distracted too.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY I go to bed early and my daughter is a night owl.  Fluffy will meow at her and when DD gets us to see what she want, Fluffy will run away.  When DD heads to bed, fluffy will meow at her bedroom door and when it opens and she sees Kim, she runs away. 

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
After my surgery my cats gave me so many cuddles and kept close to me. They are not even getting in the way when I walk. They know mommy needs them to be good.