Giveaway: Free Amazing Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY-5..................

Ps...I don't know if this is the proper place to ask a few questions??? .Eric,If I wanted to order a post, (Still working on saving up our pennies for a quality post)what is the actual time frame in getting it to my home? Are any of your scratchers more popular than others? Are any on back order?[/quote ]

Currently everything ships in 5-7 days. The post (like in this giveaway) and the curved leg angle scratchers are the best sellers folowed by the horizontal in the XL size (popular for hybrid cats.)

Good luck in the giveaway!

Eric

cookie surico

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Entry
I really need this post. Besides my cats my mom's cat has ripped the hell out of her couch.they are old and can use it desperately.

loribeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Entry

Malachy loves to scratch and this should get his attention

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

My two little shredders would adore to have a post this sturdy and classy to lay into...They're cats with VERY high standards - the :princess: and the :king:
:lol3:

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Lilith would like to use the bottom half. She might allow Henry to use the top :lol3:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
I'd love to win this because we desperately need a scratching post. I'm a stay at home mom so we are only a one income family and haven't yet been able to afford to buy Mabel a good scratching post. Mabel is a great cat with my 2 young kids but she loves to scratch things (not children of course).

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry

A scratcher this good deserves to be scratched by my 5 kitties! (Sorry, running out of new things to say)

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - yeah, running out of things too, I covered all the cats, lol. I can imagine Oscar and Penelopy having a new goal though - sitting on top of it!

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

Our house has six cats; Momma, Ra, Slipper, Spot, Asia, and Princess.  Every time they come in from outside the first thing they do is run to the scratching post. 

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I'd love to have a scratching post next to the loveseat where I practice guitar, to distract Jasmine from the furniture.

Margret

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

Because declawing her right about throat level is beginning to sound reasonable.  There was a rip in the back of the love seat.  There are now five.  WHIMPER

erm...you all know that I am totally joking, right?  As mad as she makes me, I worship the little furball.

walkingrock

Bodie's mom
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY:  Dark Oak 

Oliver

and 

Flash

need someplace to scratch other than my leather furniture and their current scratching posts and toys, Even though their SoftPaws help a lot, they still love to use their scratching posts! (and sometimes those caps fall off when you don't realize it....

Last edited:

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Obviously, my cats need a vertical scratching post of some kind. The have corrugated cardboard pads that lay flat on the floor, but when they need to reach up and stretch, they choose my office chair! Help! 

View media item 319173

Last edited:

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Enrty.

I would love to win it because we got got all new furniture and I have 1 cat thinks it is for her manicures and it would be

wonderful to set by our new furniture so you would take to it instead, 

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I would LOVE to have one of those posts because Cricket just can't get enough of the post we have, but most of our scratchers are the cardboard kind that sit on the floor. I'd love to have one to put upstairs for her

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Running out of thing to write but my little colony would love to have this sitting next to the shelter's on the porch this summer.

Mama kitty, Snickers, Maddie, Tiger, Christopher and Shadow have all told me they could use a new one soon.....