Giveaway: Free Amazing Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

It's so seldom that Hekitty gets something that isn't just second-best and what Mom could afford.  This is a beautiful piece of furniture, and we both love the dark oak, especially.  Right now, there is an old horizontal scratcher, one of the corrugated cardboard ones, that has deep ruts clawed in it, and my love seat and wing chairs.  Frankly, the love seat gets most of the scratching.  I have slip covers on order, but I'm afraid to put them on!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Asha loves her scratching posts, and would have an absolute ball with this one. She'll love the sturdiness of it, as she likes to put a lot of power into her scratching.

felyne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY would love the Free Amazing Scratcher for my 2 rescues! :nod:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:blobpink:

ENTRY

This is the moving target smiley Milly wanted for this thread, to demonstrate her interest in this scratch post!

(now... to go clean the paw print smear off of my computer monitor...)

Last edited:

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry

Because every cat deserves to have a scratcher that is worthy of them! ;).

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY! Love the scratching posts Salem is 5mos old and trying everything  I don't want to have her declawed Another post would be GREAT. She is trying lol not to claw the furniture.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

our jaspurr loves to scratch! he's learning to scratch sisal and cardboard scratchers, instead of the rugs. we have vertical scratchers, jaspurr's preference, but it would help him to have more of them, spread throughout our home.

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

With 4 rescue girls in the house another scratcher always helps! Especially for miss Maya, who likes to stretch aaaaalllll the way up to scratch (and for such a little girl she can stretch a LONG ways!). None of them are declawed and 2 are kittens so it's a constant battle to save the furniture. One more approved place to scratch would just send my girls over the moon.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
We need this because this morning Mabel decided to scratch my son's car mat. Maybe this would stop her from doing that.

loribeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Entry ...

I just happened to see this as I was coming on to post a question about my cat's scratching habits ...I may have to rehome him if we cannot solve the problem ...so this 'post' might be a big help, he's a vertical scratcher

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

There is now a 3 inch rip terminating in a shed claw on the back of the love seat.  I shall attempt a repair with super glue and duct tape.  HALP!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(3rd entry)  Keeker & Kricket have seen the picture and they are drooling over this scratching post!

"Pleaseeeeee! Mommy, can we PLEASE get one?!"

cookie surico

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Entry
Bella is now clawing my wicker basket.I use it as a coffee table. Help. She needs to win this

lindadmu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY :  Since i have 7 cats i could very much use a new Amazing Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound. it would save my furniture that is for sure. thank you .

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The giveaway scratcher is ready, just need to know from the winner whether to do a light or a dark finish. Takes a few days for the finish to dry and it will ship.

View media item 323722
Makena checked it out and gave his approval.

Good luck!

Eric

Last edited:

jag007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well to be honest I could really use it for  7cats-all of the were strays in y area & after feeding  kitties for awhile well you know the rest-retired & single funds are very sparse-1 of the boys (2 boys-5 girls) is a real big kitty & he likes to stretch as high as he can & scratch just about anything so it would be a great gift-just 4 years ago I had 2 cats but new construction disturbed a local feal colony & alot of felines started to show up- there are 2 living in a crawlspace under the kitchen so I actually feed 9 cats a day-so it would be greatly appreciated

Presci- Oreo- Frenny- Wifi- Purl- Ebbie- Conan        Goldie  & Blackie live in crawlspace

Last edited: