Getting to Know and Like This Site!

jgsmith

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings! I am new to this forum and just happened to find this site by accident. My neighbor has a dilemma with his cat Elvis that I was helping him out with by posting in the behavior forum. I've also posted something about my own cats as well.

I have 2 cats, Spats and Alexandria. My male cat Spats is a large black and white cat with a bit of a foxy face. He has long silky hair and a long plume of a tail and white "spats" on his feet. I think he might be a Jellico. My girl, Alexandria is a silver haired tabby. Both are beautiful (if I do say so myself) well behaved indooor cats.

I find myself returning to this site again and again since finding it. It is very nice to meet all of you.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:egypt: :chicken: :icecream: :icecream:
You will LOVE it here! Just drop thecatsite into your favorites!

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear jgsmith; I think I responded to your quest for help for your neighbor. How is that situation going? Have you hooked up with the neighbor to pass on any of the advice yet?

Again, let me say that we are glad you are with us and we look frward to getting to know you and Spats and Alexandria better.

TLK

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you!!!!! I am so glad you have joined us here!!!! I look forward to hearing more about you and your feline friends!!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome to our humble abode! Glad to see you here and hope you like it and post often

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to a wonderful site!!! Im sure you're going to love it here! Nice to have you with us!!

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site!! I hope you have a good time here, as much as I do! A lot of friendly people on here, and answers get answered fairly quick!