Status
Not open for further replies.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Blackjazz Deathtrance - Shining
Okay, so since they are nonsense words put together, I will deconstruct them to come up with:

All That Jazz - from the Musical "Chicago"

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Okay, so since they are nonsense words put together, I will deconstruct them to come up with:

All That Jazz - from the Musical "Chicago"
Death trance is a sub genre of trance that is mixed with death metal elements (also called trance metal)...

All I Know is Tonight - Jaga Jazzist

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Death trance is a sub genre of trance that is mixed with death metal elements (also called trance metal)...

All I Know is Tonight - Jaga Jazzist
Still, put together they are not words.

To Know You is to Love You - Peter and Gordon I think. I don't remember - was too young.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Still, put together they are not words.

To Know You is to Love You - Peter and Gordon I think. I don't remember - was too young.
Unfamiliarity with a term doesn't mean it's not correct. In music sub genres words are combined to create a term for a particular type of music. Melodeath is an example of this - a correct term that only has meaning when describing a particular type of music, yet if separated into "melodic death" you have a completely different style.
Some people add a space, others don't for some terms. (and yes, it's a confusing convoluted PITA labeling a lot of sub genres.)

In The Kingdom Of Kitsch You Will Be A Monster - Shining

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Unfamiliarity with a term doesn't mean it's not correct. In music sub genres words are combined to create a term for a particular type of music. Melodeath is an example of this - a correct term that only has meaning when describing a particular type of music, yet if separated into "melodic death" you have a completely different style.
Some people add a space, others don't for some terms. (and yes, it's a confusing convoluted PITA labeling a lot of sub genres.)

In The Kingdom Of Kitsch You Will Be A Monster - Shining
Monster Mash - Bobby "Boris" Pickett

Status
Not open for further replies.