GAME - HOW TRIVIAL!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In which movie was the term "it's sooo money" used several times?
Swingers. Vince Vaughn, IIRC.

Who met whom in the dress department? One of the women was looking for a dress for a funeral. The other woman was looking for her!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Adriana met Danielle, an UC FBI Agent.

The Sorpranos

Whose last words were "Why don't you go f*** yourself, Tommy?

Movie title

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Jennifer,

You need to answer the first part of the question

Whose last words were "Why don't you go f*** yourself, Tommy?

jennifurr

To err is human, to purr is feline
Young Cat
Purraise
Yup!

What are the codenames of the atomic bombs that hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Boy and Fat Man.

Whose cat was murdered inside a prison in which movie?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's an old famous movie about an American guy (true story) who foolishly tried to smuggle drugs out of a foreign country.

I'm surprised Mia hasn't gotten this by now.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Midnight Express,  Max's cat was murdered

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
It's an old famous movie about an American guy (true story) who foolishly tried to smuggle drugs out of a foreign country.

I'm surprised Mia hasn't gotten this by now.
   Prim,

I would have got it but was not online, lol. I also read the book. Billy and Erich were romantically involved but the producers of the film

felt American audiences from the 70s would not go for it so they had Billy turn him down.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Who said this and in what film?

You don't understand. Johnny Fontane never gets that movie. That part is perfect for him. It'll make him a big star. I'm gonna run him out of the movies. And let me tell you why. Johnny Fontane ruined one of Woltz International's most valuable proteges. For three years we had her under contract, singing lessons, dancing lessons, acting lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dollars and cents. She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of a**. I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontaine comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell out of here! And if that goomba tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no bandleader. Yeah, I heard that story.

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Prim,

I would have got it but was not online, lol. I also read the book. Billy and Erich were romantically involved but the producers of the film

felt American audiences from the 70s would not go for it so they had Billy turn him down.
But they were involved in the movie. I remember sneaking in to see it as a young teenager. The sex was nothing, it was the violence that creeped me out and made me realise that there is a good reason for underaged kids not to see R rated (restricted to 18 years and over) films. 

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

Prim,

I don't remember it and according to the below article they did not (in the movie.))

http://www.tcm.com/this-month/article/188689|0/Midnight-Express.html

But they were involved in the movie. I remember sneaking in to see it as a young teenager. The sex was nothing, it was the violence that creeped me out and made me realise that there is a good reason for underaged kids not to see R rated (restricted to 18 years and over) films. 

Prim,

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I remember now, a gay kiss and the "it's only love" were a big deal in American films back then. 

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

Who said this and in what film?

You don't understand. Johnny Fontane never gets that movie. That part is perfect for him. It'll make him a big star. I'm gonna run him out of the movies. And let me tell you why. Johnny Fontane ruined one of Woltz International's most valuable proteges. For three years we had her under contract, singing lessons, dancing lessons, acting lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dollars and cents. She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of a**. I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontaine comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell out of here! And if that goomba tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no bandleader. Yeah, I heard that story.