TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Yes, love to dance
and if it is a song I love, I go nuts
My DH can't dance to save his life though

Do you wear makeup everyday?
I never wear makeup, but I do moisturize.

What is your favorite color?

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmm probably when I got my first kitty. I was at a friends house when Mom called and said they had a surprise for me so come home quick, I ran all the way home thinking it was the granny boots I had wanted soooooo bad, I stormed through the door and Mom said "look under the table" and there sat a little ball of white fur
I named her Snowy and oh how I loved her!

Have you ever fallen in public?

shp26

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto3boys

Have you ever fallen in public?
Not only did I fall, I fell into a creek, ripped my jeans down the leg AND had it caught on tape by the film crew of the tv show I was working for at the time. It was broadcast on local cable in slow-mo, repetitive replay, you name it. 10 years later, I'm still taking crap for that.

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As long as they're not about sex - blech! (I'm a/sexual).

Did you ever toboggan(sp?) or ride cardboard down a big hill of grass?

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Naps With Cats

Did you ever toboggan(sp?) or ride cardboard down a big hill of grass?
Nope, altho' there's a great spot to do it about a block from here. There are a series of "steps" (for lack of a better word), each about 6' high, in the cemetery across the street; kids go crazy when there's snow.

Did/do you wear braces?

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No braces, straight teeth, but cavity prone (dang!).

Have you experienced a 21-gun salute funeral?

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
NCIS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! (And Bully Beatdown - I got bullied a lot 'cause I'm a bit mentally ill).

A 7-gun salute funeral is a military funeral where the "Honor Guard", a group of retired military men volunteer to do this service for military men who have jus passed for their funerals. There are 3 with guns that shoot these blanks (I have a few from my dad's),, it's very sincere, makes ya cry, they shoot the gun 3 times, they fold a full-sized North American flag and give it to usually the eldest son - they gave it to my other brother instead 'cause my other brother wasn't into it. The brother who got it ended up giving it to me and I put it in A case just for the folded flags for military funerals.

Which is your favorite cat, and why? (hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (impossible question, I know).)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

NCIS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! (And Bully Beatdown - I got bullied a lot 'cause I'm a bit mentally ill).

A 7-gun salute funeral is a military funeral where the "Honor Guard", a group of retired military men volunteer to do this service for military men who have jus passed for their funerals. There are 3 with guns that shoot these blanks (I have a few from my dad's),, it's very sincere, makes ya cry, they shoot the gun 3 times, they fold a full-sized North American flag and give it to usually the eldest son - they gave it to my other brother instead 'cause my other brother wasn't into it. The brother who got it ended up giving it to me and I put it in A case just for the folded flags for military funerals.

Which is your favorite cat, and why? (hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (impossible question, I know).)
I love them all, but I have a special fondness for black cats.

Have you ever won anything?

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes! A 4'2" Teddy Bear when I was 12 or 13; and a silent auction where I won dinner for ten cooked by our local fire department which included a ride on the fire truck and got to wear the clothes and everything (only I got to do that part). They cook gooooooooood! Homemade all the way!

If you heard a woman screaming in the night (torturous scream), would you run to see if you could help?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes! A 4'2" Teddy Bear when I was 12 or 13; and a silent auction where I won dinner for ten cooked by our local fire department which included a ride on the fire truck and got to wear the clothes and everything (only I got to do that part). They cook gooooooooood! Homemade all the way!

If you heard a woman screaming in the night (torturous scream), would you run to see if you could help?
I would definitely check it out - however, I think I'd let my roommate go out to see if he could do anything, while I was on the phone calling 911.

Have you ever had a lawsuit against someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.