Game - Do you own a ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, and also I don't know how someone would measure what constitutes all of the classics.

Do you own any antique first-edition books?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I do have some first-edition cookbooks from back in the 1940s; I don't know if they would count or not. They belonged to Rick's mother. They are not in particularly great shape.

Do you own any books that were autographed by the author? I have a cookbook autographed by Alton Brown (I adore that man). 

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes 4 books by Alain Decaux*, 5 by André Castelot, 1 by Michel Hérube, 1 by Duc de Castries*,1 by  Jean des Cars

*Etaient membres de l'Academie Française

Would you give away a collection of Russian books which belonged to your late husband who was interested in that language but which are of no use for you?

Last edited:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sort of. I spread bird seed on my glass patio table. It attracts far more birds and keeps the cats entertained for hours.

Do you own a self-cleaning litter box?

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Used to have a litter robot that I got on sale (scratch and dent if you can believe it)

But my cat was terrified by it the first time it cycled and started going on the floor so gave it to my friend.

Do you own a flower garden?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have a Wandering Jew in my office that is threatening to take over a wall. There's a pothos that, while it doesn't climb, it's on a high shelf in my cube. As I get tendrils growing out, I've thrown the tendrils over the top of the wall into the hallway. So now we have green tendrils growing down the wall. It really looks nice, believe it or not, and the plant has received a lot of comments from people. I have no plants at home. 

Do you own any exercise equipment?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a "fixed bicycle" that belonged to my husband but I daren't use it myself because some years ago I had a problem with my knees.

Do you own any mineral stones?

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a medium size one that I inherited from my ex-husband, but it's not hooked up yet. Does that count?

Do you own a VCR?

Status
Not open for further replies.