Funny thing I read today!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, a guy that I went to school with put up a funny thing on his Facebook page and it was just too cute I have to share it! I don't know if it is original to him or if he got it somewhere else, but I giggled!

I think my roommates cats are gay, cause they are always licking each other and spooning in the window and criticizing the way I dress. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t think itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a biological thing, like theyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re gay by birth. I think itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s an environment thing, like theyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re prison gay. They donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t see any female cats ever, and after awhile itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s like “look, Smokey, we ainâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t getting any younger, buddy. This may be the catnip talking, but I really like the way your belly matches your paws.

The last line I think is just the funniest thing in the whole world!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm, how do they criticize the way he dresses? Upchuck on his clothes, or accessorize with strategically placed cat hair?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the "criticizes the way I dress" part myself. Like on Legally Blonde how she figures out the guy is gay because he knows her shoe brand and that they are "last year's" lol.