Funny Sweatshirt!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just so you know, I have ordered several tee-shirts and hoodies from Teespring for my daughter and they are really nice! She loves them! Good quality; wash and wear nicely.

​Shipments usually arrived within 4 to 5 business days after order is complete and I have been really happy with them. (delivery could take a little longer if they are waiting on a certain amount of orders for a particular design before they print them, but I was more than happy with the delivery time. They also email you to let you know when it ships etc and you can track your package easily with UPS).

Their website is secure and it is really easy to place your order. Just go to teespring.com and check out what else tey have available! Tee-shirts, tank-tops, hoodies and a wide variety of designs and sayings. You can also design your own for 'special events', like family reunions, school or charity events, etc.  

christfawk

Keeps hobblin' along
Adult Cat
Purraise

Just so you know, I have ordered several tee-shirts and hoodies from Teespring for my daughter and they are really nice! She loves them! Good quality; wash and wear nicely.

​Shipments usually arrived within 4 to 5 business days after order is complete and I have been really happy with them. (delivery could take a little longer if they are waiting on a certain amount of orders for a particular design before they print them, but I was more than happy with the delivery time. They also email you to let you know when it ships etc and you can track your package easily with UPS).

Their website is secure and it is really easy to place your order. Just go to teespring.com and check out what else tey have available! Tee-shirts, tank-tops, hoodies and a wide variety of designs and sayings. You can also design your own for 'special events', like family reunions, school or charity events, etc.  
I've ordered from them before and they really are wonderful! I was suprised how well the design is holding up to wear and tear.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOOVE hoodies! I want that hoodie!

I got this hoodie from Christmas from my sister-in-law. She said it was so me. I needed another hoodie like I needed another hold in my head, as my mom puts it.

I'm actually wearing it as I speak :D

Last edited: