Funny Cat Jokes

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was reading some articles on that online cat magazine Catster, and happened to find some funny cat jokes there. Not sure who wrote these jokes but some of them are funny. Thought I would share them here. Hope you enjoy these. Here is a link to the jokes. :lol:

Short, Funny Cat Jokes | Catster

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Dreamer Rose. Glad you liked those jokes. Hope your grandson does too. Thought those were cute. At least they are the type of jokes you can tell to kids. ;)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was reading some articles on that online cat magazine Catster, and happened to find some funny cat jokes there. Not sure who wrote these jokes but some of them are funny. Thought I would share them here. Hope you enjoy these. Here is a link to the jokes. :lol:

Short, Funny Cat Jokes | Catster
I liked this comment from your link.

"How do we know the earth is a globe? If it was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now."

That's the best proof I've ever heard for a spherical Earth.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I liked this comment from your link.

"How do we know the earth is a globe? If it was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now."

That's the best proof I've ever heard for a spherical Earth.

What's one of the differences between cats and dogs?

When you call a dog, it comes. When you call a cat, it takes a message and gets back to you later.

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi fellow cat lovers! :wave3: Just saw your posts and jokes. I really Love those images you posted. That Great Catsby, by F. Scott Fitzhairball is Awesome! That Would make a Great book cover. ;) And I love that image of that cat knocking off that bottle on a flat world. LOL That was a funny comment by that person named Paul on that Catster link that was connected to your image. Those are really creative images. :lol: Thanks for adding to the jokes. :D That white cat sure is flexible! No human could be that flexible! ;) Love that dog and cat joke too. LOL :lol: This would be a good thread for cat jokes. ;) Keep them coming! :biggrin:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There once was a princess that lived alone in a castle with her cat.

Being her only companion, she loved the cat very much. Little did she know, the cat was actually a handsome prince that had be cursed to live his life as a feline.

Seeing how much the princess loved the cat, the witch that had cursed him turned him back into a handsome prince, so he could spend the rest of his life with the princess.

Upon seeing the handsome prince, he said, "I bet you wish I wasn't fixed now, huh?"

:flail:
FYI, I'm TOTALLY PRO spay and neuter, but thought this was funny!

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
:lol: That's pretty funny! LOL That poor princess. Too bad she didn't know he was a cursed prince. ;) Good joke! :lol: