amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
this test tells you the true identity of your kitty

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/cat_files.jsp

I would love to know what your results are

My results:
Bagpuss is Audrey Hepburn (gosh that sounds like her)
Jake is Al Capone (sheesh that even sounds like him - running cat nip circles :laughing: )

lisayi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here are my results although I'm not sure I'd agree with them.

This just in! Kitty subject is known to be lazy and large. Suspected incarnation of Jabba the Hut. Feed with caution.

My cat is neither lazy nor large, so...

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, according to that test both my cats — Michaela and Tonya — are reincarnations of Audrey Hepburn. Mind, I like Audrey and I'm sure my cats will be flattered to learn this factoid; but they're both quite different and I answered the questions differently for each of them. Hmm.

I won't tell them now, because they're both napping at the moment.

:tounge2:

=^..^=

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the test results back for Snowball.

This just in! Kitty subject is known to be lazy and large.

I didn't get to learn about anything new and exciting!!!!!! Why????? Why????? Why?????
How come everybody else did???? This isn't fair!!!!!! This is the same old thing!!!!!!

(I am not really serious)

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Tigger, our 1 year old female bengal:

Former Incarnation: Jabba the Hut

Description: Subject is totally lazy. Will eat anything insight, as long as doing so does not require a great deal of movement. Subject has predilection for soft and comfortable lounging places, preferably in the sunshine. During obligatory movement, may exhibit lateral wobbling motion or tendency to waddle. To avoid injury, do notstand in its way while subject is running. Eyes tend to be a bit dull and unfocused, unless the subject of conversation is food or rest. In such cases, a peculiar focus dominates the gaze. Is not a great conversationalist, although has been known to talk for hours with friends about culinary discoveries found in the trash. Most people confuse this cat's frequent burps for meows. Prefers television to reading. Dreams of training a mouse to become its butler.

eeva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, my Noelle is supposedly Christopher Columbus, adventurous. The Maine Coon, Vinka, is Winnie the Pooh, and I'm sure you can all imagine what the description there is. I'm not sure about Christopher Columbus, but Winnie the Pooh sounds about right for Vinka!

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm about 50% satisfied with the answers.

It said Blackie was Christopher Columbus, but frankly he lacks the motivation to be a really great explorer.

And Sparky is supposed to be Al Capone, but he's actually snugglier than that.

Plus some of the questions had answers that didn't actually match my cats. Sparky starts fights, but he doesn't usually win them. He's never been injured, just walks away when he realizes he can't win. Or Blackie kind of growls at other cats then accepts them, but he attacks dogs; all the choices asked about both and Blackie treats them differently.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was pretty interesting. Apparently I live with Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, James Dean, and Al Capone! No wonder ther's never a dull moment around here.

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lily: Al Capone (she is a toughy)
Molly: Pepe Le Peu (annoying and always following you around.. so true but she's a kitten what do you expect? :LOL

pandabear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aramis is Jabba the Hut, Padme is James Dean, and Oliver is Christopher Columbus...

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Twig is:This just in! Kitty subject is known to beluxurious and particular. Suspected incarnation of Audrey Hepburn. DOn't feed generic cat food. Nope. doen't fit him at all

Rocketis:This just in! Kitty subject is known to becuddly and needy. Suspected incarnation of Winnie the Pooh. Keep away from honey.
could be him? not the needy part. just the cuddly part.
Isis Is:This just in! Kitty subject is known to beluxurious and particular. Suspected incarnation of Audrey Hepburn. Don't feed generic cat food
doesn't fit her either...
Luna is: This just in! Kitty subject is known to beluxurious and particular. Suspected incarnation of Audrey Hepburn. Don't feed generic cat food. Now this might be close to Luna...

Bummer
I wish they'd have told me something that was on the nose

Oh well, it was fun to take it anyway!:tounge2: