Fun Day on a Sunday

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok...so I decided to post these new pictures on a different thread because I don't think many people look at the Thomas and Cooper thread when they think they've already seen all the new pictures. (and I wanted you all to see the ones I took today)

Mr. Cooper helping me with the dishes this morning.

I absolutely cracked up at Cooper here! He was being such a goof and peeking at me through the chair. At first he was just pushing his snout through and it looked so cute so I tried to snap a picture.....but then he put his head all the way through the rails! Don't worry...he didn't have any trouble pulling his head back out.

"Hey.....look at me!"

Here's Thomas outside for the first time ever! He's not too sure about that grass stuff under his feet.

He got all "puffed up" too. I don't know if it's because he was cold or just nervous....but it makes him look a lot bigger!

And little miss Shelby decides to go over and try to make friends with the vicious dog who lives next door!! The reason she's looking at me is because I yelled at her to "Come back here NOW!" Fortunately, she minded and turned around and came back.

And here's my little "cry baby" Cooper. He really got scared and I could barely take his picture because he kept trying to get me to pick him up.

Then he climbed up on the lawn mower. I guess he thought that seemed a safer place to be.

Here's both the boys on the carport.

"Ahhhh....much better place to enjoy the great outdoors!"

"Okay....so I'm a fraidy cat.....so what? I can get plenty of sunshine right here."

The gang enjoying a cat nap in the sun. I think Shelby was on my bed at the time.

Susie.....this one is for you!

Look at those handsome boys!

Even Abby was zonked out.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow those are great pictures! I loved that picture of Cooper in the stairs... then I loved the one where everyone was on the couch but I have to say my fave was Abby in the last one!

I'm gonna go back and look at them again!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an exhausting day for the little tykes! They look so cozy and happy on your sofa.

Excellent photos, as usual. The resolution is excellent, too -- is this your new camera?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

What an exhausting day for the little tykes! They look so cozy and happy on your sofa.

Excellent photos, as usual. The resolution is excellent, too -- is this your new camera?
Oh no....I won't get my new camera until I after I get my tax return money...probably sometime in February. This is still my same old camera. I think the lighting was just better today and that always helps the pictures look better.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics Robin
! Quite a big day for the boys, huh?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
great photos as usual robin - I just love the one of the 4 of them sleeping on the couch - pity Shelby was elsewhere or else it could of been the whole gang!!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think they are happier indoors
I love the couch photo with the four or them! They all look so cute!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just love the pic of Leo Robin........thanks! All the rest are just as great! Gotta ask though.....aren't you afraid of letting them out, they'll get scared and run away???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Just love the pic of Leo Robin........thanks! All the rest are just as great! Gotta ask though.....aren't you afraid of letting them out, they'll get scared and run away???
No not really. My yard is fenced....and even though that wouldn't keep them from getting away.....it would buy me some time in catching them. Plus, I only take them out when I am there with them and it's always for just a few minutes. My kitties are all such indoor kitties....that they are too nervous to go very far.

The ones I don't trust are Abby and Leo.....which is why they didn't get to go out with the rest of us. Abby was outside when we found her....so she probably wouldn't get scared and she definitely doesn't mind me. And Leo is a wanderer at heart and probably would get away. He used to always try to get out whenever someone opened the door, until one night about a year ago, he got out and wouldn't come back in for several hours. He got beat up by a couple of the neighborhood cats and was traumatized for days. He has never wanted to go out since then. One of his fang teeth is broken about halfway from that little escapade. He was trying to get away from the other cats and ran face first into the fence. I had heard the commotion about midnight and jumped up and ran out there just in time to see Leo running away from the cats. It scared me when he ran into the fence. He fell backward and it kinda dazed him so I was able to go pick him up. His poor little face was a bit cut up and was swollen the next day. But he doesn't try to get out anymore. I guess he decided that outdoors is not all it's cracked up to be.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such great pics!!! Everyone loks so cute!! I'm glad cooper's head didn't get stuck in the chair...I was alway afraid that would happen when mine used to do that!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta agree with everyone - these are great! i just love both Thomas & Cooper - it's almost like they're my own, since i've seen them since they were babies!
beautiful!