From Kitten To Cat...

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am sure this has to be a thread that already exsists ,but I scrolled thru 7 pages looking for one before I said "I'm just gonna post these now." This is Kims baby. She brought him home right when we first started dating,and tho I was kinda wigging out on how small he was,the look on Kims face when she put this tiny being in my palm was so sweet and happy. Sonny was very sick,and she nursed this little being into a gentle giant....come to think of it,kinda like she did with me.
imagejpg16_zpsca0b764a.jpg

imagejpg13_zps5876d609.jpg

And he turned into this!
imagejpg15_zps64688b54.jpg

Gawd,I love this cat. Pure mamas boy. I am always surprised how such a big'un can be so graceful. We had to shave him down once,and his coat is so thick he still had soft stubble we just couldn't stop petting.

Post your kitten to cat pics of you got them. Kim loves seeing these kinda transformations.

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kreatorcat Kreatorcat - You're right about there being older threads like this one, but very often a new thread on an old subject brings out fresh faces, and beautiful kitties we haven't yet seen. Here's the most recent Kitten-To-Cat thread:

Post your cat as a kitten and now!

Katie M Katie M - Charlie is so incredibly handsome; I always smile when I see him!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
she nursed this little being into a gentle giant....come to think of it,kinda like she did with me.
what a nice thing to say!
his coat is so thick he still had soft stubble we just couldn't stop petting
Isn't that just about the most wonderful thing on the planet!?