From baby to adult!

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great and fun idea! FaBEAR FaBEAR , Tiger is SO handsome! I'm very partial to ginger boys let alone Maine Coons (see below!!!)

Here's Luna. She'll be 1 years old next week on the 21st! She was only about maybe 8 weeks old in this first photo? Not sure it's from the breeder's website. Second photo is when we picked her up and she weighed just over 3 lbs. The last one is now, a few days ago. She's currently 9 lbs which is underweight - unfortunately she lost a pound somewhere between March and early May and we aren't quite sure when or how it happened exactly. She'd been up at 10.25 at 10 months and by now we thought she'd be at least 11-12 lbs. Currently working with our vet to figure that out.

luna kitten.jpg

luna smoke.jpg

luna example now.jpg

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Larry is a fantastic photographer! He has book of cat photos out too- Show Cats, Portraits of Fine Felines.
I'm buying it. Looks worthwhile, just wish it came in hardcover as that's my preference when I'm not buying for my Kindle. But looks like it was never published that way so, ok, paperback it is!