Friskies Cat Food Review

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a cheap food so quality isn't the best. But some people have budgets and sometimes cats might be super picky about their foods. Not for our household though.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much confirmed what I read in the ingredients. It’s a backwards formulation of organs and rice with some meat. I think you can do better with any of the fancy feast lines. Even the ones with milk and wheat gluten. Is Friskies that much cheaper? I guess a 13 oz can answers that question.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much confirmed what I read in the ingredients. It’s a backwards formulation of organs and rice with some meat. I think you can do better with any of the fancy feast lines. Even the ones with milk and wheat gluten. Is Friskies that much cheaper? I guess a 13 oz can answers that question.
Yeah cheapest from what I've noticed.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah you can get a 13 oz can of Friskies for $1, or a 5.5 oz can for 54 cents usually, which makes it a lot cheaper per oz than fancy feast.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah you can get a 13 oz can of Friskies for $1, or a 5.5 oz can for 54 cents usually, which makes it a lot cheaper per oz than fancy feast.
~ That's exactly the price here in Los Angeles

calikitteh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We give our cats friskies pate. It is not the cheapest but definitely seems lower tier. We decided to heed the advice of feeding them almost exclusively wet food and this makes it feasible. We were buying specialty food when they were younger and it was 4x the price....just not sustainable especially now that we give them very little kibble.