Friday Late Edition of, Question of the day, March 29 2024

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and happy weekend!

What is one of your fave hot beverages? fave cold?

Coffee for me

Coke and lemonade with with strawberries

what about you?☕🧃🍷🍋🍓

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only hot beverage I drink is hot chocolate and even that rarely happens.

Cold drinks are water, milk, and an occasional soda. So I guess my favorite is water since I drink that 99% of the time every day.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hot Coffee
For cold in the summer iced tea, in the winter water. I don't know why I only drink iced tea in the summer but I do.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Since I've pretty much stopped drinking Coke, Pepsi, I'd have to go with decaf iced tea or lemonade. I also like a mix of decaf iced tea and cranberry juice.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a fan of hot beverages. I think the few that I will drink are apple cider and hot cocoa, but hot cocoa often upsets y stomach for some reason. My favorite cold beverages are water, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Diet Sunkist.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tim Hortons Vanilla Cappuccino duh! Hot only. I don't like cold drinks, except water.

Lari Lari --Do you drink iced coffee or lattes in the summer, or always hot coffee?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tim Hortons Vanilla Cappuccino duh! Hot only. I don't like cold drinks, except water.

Lari Lari --Do you drink iced coffee or lattes in the summer, or always hot coffee?
I do both in the summer. I always have my hot coffee at home in the morning all years, but if I'm mid-day out and about at like Dunkin, I'm more likely to order an iced coffee or cold brew in the summer.