Freeze Dried Chicken Littles

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, sometimes, always, my cats are really fussy about wet food. :rolleyes: I have had good luck with crumbling pure bites and the such on top of the wet, it helps. But recently i got Life Essentials chicken littles, they are fairly dry, and a very good consistency to crumble up on top of food! Much easier to powder, dust on top of their food, and the cats love them. I think they are my new favorite thing! :heartshape:

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I stick with Pure Bites for my cats because I can buy the large bag for dogs at a reasonable price. How's the price for Life Essentials?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
chewy has the 5oz bag for $15.99, or $17.99 for the littles, the only difference is the size. They are more expensive than purebites, but they last me so much longer. Most of the purebites do not crumble well, i think they have a fair amount of chicken fat? so i end up putting 3 or 4 treats on top of each cats food because i cant get them to crumble up fine. lol and my cats like the treats to touch all of the food. the Life Essentials chicken bites are very dry, they powder up well when crumbled, so i can just use one for each cat.

I dont know as everyone has the same experience as i do, my cats like pure bites, but i get frustrated trying to crumble them up. Not so with the Life Essentials, and the cats like them as well, maybe better as a topper, because i can spread it around on the food better?:dunno:

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
agree 100% about trying to crumble some of the pieces of Pure Bites. I use to think it was because I was letting them go stale but I put the bag in one of those air tight containers. It is frustrating that about half of the bag are these pieces that don't crumble