foxy had her kittens.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I normally get up at 7am but i got up late this morning at 8 am, i will regret this always now.
I went into the bathroom to check on foxy and she had her kittens all of them were still very wet, one still had the plencter on who didnt make it
was a little girl tortie and white like mum.
The other 3 look healthy and are nursing, 2 of them are torties with a tiny amount of white and looks to be a little black and white boy with a tiny streak of red on his head. but i could be wrong will waite will there fully dry before i can tell for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok the one i thought was a boy is a girl and has a bit more red then just the head, shes just a very dark tortie with white paws.. so all girls for foxy and all the same sort of colour, and lizzie had both boys and both black lol
We have just burried the little one who didnt make it and we named her angel.
She must have had a very quick labour as my husband said he checked on foxy just before he left for work and she was fine , this was at 7.10 am, by 7.50 am when i woke up she had all 4 kittens. She hasnt cleaned herself up yet so is still very very messy, but she had a poo just now lol and the kittens are nursing fine.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha got another one wrong, so we have a tortie with white female, a brown tabby with white paws ( very dark tabby) male. and a very dark tortie with white paws female.
Thats what you get when you do just a quick check over lol glad i doubble checked.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't wait to see pictures! Curious though... how can you tell when they are so tiny what sex they are?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there just smaller *bits* then when there older is all lol.sometimes it can be hard more so with males as there bits isnt always on show untill later on , but if you have a female to compare with (like a tortie as there 99% of the time female) then its much easier.

gaylemg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the kitties!

I'm sorry one didn't make it.