Fourth Edishun of Kitty Chronuculls--Coming Soon to a forum near you!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dats rite kits and kittuns,
Da forth edishun of da award-winnin publicashun da kitty chronuculls is on its way! Should be arrivin' at TCS on dis Sunday!!

Dis edishun will be feetured in da Pictures forum stead of Paws and Reeflect because is gonna be a photo-journal of our new house, long wif da usual titllating gossip and such.

We worrkin reel hard on our photawgraphy skills and hope you likes it!

Olly and Emma

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we tink you bof are veree talented, and emma, we still tink yur awtobyeografee is so inspirin! we luve u bof deerly.

shenandoah and humble
yur frens furr ever!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Where's Emma's autobiography? We wants to reed it too!
Emma's autobiography was in da Thirrd edishun, is on da paws and reeflect forum.
Be preepared, iz a bit of a teerjerker!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, it is. mepwmy bobbie cryed a while after reedin it an got worried an hugt us hard an it hurt a wee bit.

Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Emma's autobiography was in da Thirrd edishun, is on da paws and reeflect forum.
Be preepared, iz a bit of a teerjerker!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Dats rite kits and kittuns,
Da forth edishun of da award-winnin publicashun da kitty chronuculls is on its way! Should be arrivin' at TCS on dis Sunday!!

Dis edishun will be feetured in da Pictures forum stead of Paws and Reeflect because is gonna be a photo-journal of our new house, long wif da usual titllating gossip and such.

We worrkin reel hard on our photawgraphy skills and hope you likes it!

Olly and Emma
OH BOY
, we can't hardly wait! We sure glad you is getting settled in yur new house and that you is back on the forum, yur friends jasper and tia

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So heer it iz Munday an I ainty seed no piktersor 4th edishun or nuthin. I'll tell you if I ran my bar like ur runnin dis rag I'd be browke in no time...lol Pwease we wanna see so get onna stick...Roofuz.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey kats and kittuns
Well, meowmy and us took picshures but her cammera don wanna load em in da computer right da firrst time, so he hadta do it again dis mornin. She has work and skool so she reel busy but we promisse we get it up and runnin soon. She sez all she has lefta do is pull da picshures off a photobucket and mae da thread for us but since dere so many picshures she say it take awhile. She pologize for it takin so long but she been buzy hooman, we cans attest ta that cuz she been leevin us home alone lots

We promise it comin reel soon!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OllyExtra05 said:
Hey kats and kittuns
Well, meowmy and us took picshures but her cammera don wanna load em in da computer right da firrst time, so he hadta do it again dis mornin. She has work and skool so she reel busy but we promisse we get it up and runnin soon. She sez all she has lefta do is pull da picshures off a photobucket and mae da thread for us but since dere so many picshures she say it take awhile. She pologize for it takin so long but she been buzy hooman, we cans attest ta that cuz she been leevin us home alone lots

We promise it comin reel soon![/QUOTE

Dere Ollie and Emma, ok, we knows how that is so we TRY to be patient til yur meomwy have the time to do it. Meomwy say that photobucket can be reel slow too!
We sorry if you missin yur meowmy and feelin neglected, me and Tia sending you purrs to help you not to feel lonely,k? yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Hey!!! We just looked and it has been 10 days since any kitty chronicles and we is waiting for more.
WHERE ARE THE CRONICLES??? OLLIE???EMMA???? WHAT'S GOING ON???