foundling baby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah... And I've never had any cat sit still so well for eye drops and claw trimming. Hecate still acts like I'm trying to chop off her toes!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty, like Hecate, does not take trifling with her Goddess-y self lightly.  I know what you're talking about.  I have to take my girl to the vet for clipping.  She has no issue with sending me to the e.r. over claw clipping.

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hecate doesn't scratch, she just struggles and tries to run away. I don't think it has occurred to her to scratch me. Goddess she may be, but I control the gooey-food.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty is a little twisted.  Hekitty is a tortie, so there you have it.  She is not prone to suffer fools, gladly or no.  And she will only eat kibbles.  I've have come perilously close to broke trying this, that and the other gushyfud.  No, no, we only wants the crunchyfud.   

I'd love it if she didn't scratch, but then...would she be herself, in all her wonderful, frustrating, fascinating glory if she didn't take a little piece of me on occasion?  And mostly, it's grabbing with her claws, trying to get away, that does it.  Far more often than an actual swipe.

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kids beg for gushyfud every morning... often before I have made coffee.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks. A lot of people don't understand the concept of "poor". I pay the bills out of my SSI check, and Rune covers everything else with what he can make driving a cab. And when that falls through for a week, we're spending the next three trying to dig our way out. So some things have to wait.
I understand so much of the struggles of a tight budget. I to am on SSI. My bf works a decent job and makes good money on paper. He also pays close to 200 a week in child support. We also have two children together. With all the deductions we struggle at times. What helped us out a lot was when we got the tax money I paid everything off that I could. That allowed us a little wiggle room but not much. I do have Lil Bit on a plan through Banfield if it wasn't for that we wouldn't be able to afford vet care. She is pregnant though and if the finances are there when they are weaned I want to keep one of them. He or she will also get their own plan.