Foster Baby taken Hostage :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

I'm in the same boat as you...i don't know if i can give up one of my fosters. I'm very attached to my little Annabelle! But if this is my first foster litter...and i take one from every foster litter...i will catch up to you in no time!!

YIKES
Where do you think my resident crew of seven came from?
ALL RESCUES except Buster & Ashley (Persians) who are sort-of rescues...believe it or not I got them from Aqua Palace which is fish store
True story!!

Beware of fostering/rescues!!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by leesali

Where do you think my resident crew of seven came from?
ALL RESCUES except Buster & Ashley (Persians) who are sort-of rescues...believe it or not I got them from Aqua Palace which is fish store
True story!!

Beware of fostering/rescues!!
If only you'd told me that a little sooner!

sharper16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG! What a sweetie! I could never be a foster parent as I would never be able to give them up. I wish I could adopt them all. Go ahead and keep it.

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

awww, Precious is soooo worthy of that name!!! Keep him/her!!!!!!!!

Well...her picture & bio has been taken off adoption list. If we really really decide to keep her...names in question are Dusty or Daisy.

We have a rather strange naming process in this house...we name our little friends in alphabetical order like they are tropical storms...which they are

So far we have:
Ashley
Allie
Bob
Buster
Chucky
Chip
Elsie

We named 2 kittens from our feral colony using "D"...Dante & Daisy but Daisy turned out to be an "Elvis" (male not female).

This leaves us with the choice of using a "D" for our inside cats or going to the next letter..."F". Yes...we are all very strange here

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep her! The name Daisy fits her perfectly.
:

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like Daisy also. I think that if you are naming two cats with the same letter and you get to Z that is crazy cat lady material 52 cats omg.

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Update on foster taken hostage...please don't think I'm crazy but as much as we love little Prescious (Daisy), in my heart I know the right thing to do is to have her adopted...not keep!!

My love is divided by seven for my own and time & care is given to a feral colony of another 7...and...I will continue to foster throughout this very busy "kitten season". So...a woman is coming tomorrow to look at Prescious and another foster named Ricky...she would like to adopt two.

Will definitely being crying my eyes out when she leaves but it isn't really fair to keep her

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by leesali

Update on foster taken hostage...please don't think I'm crazy but as much as we love little Prescious (Daisy), in my heart I know the right thing to do is to have her adopted...not keep!!

My love is divided by seven for my own and time & care is given to a feral colony of another 7...and...I will continue to foster throughout this very busy "kitten season". So...a woman is coming tomorrow to look at Prescious and another foster named Ricky...she would like to adopt two.

Will definitely being crying my eyes out when she leaves but it isn't really fair to keep her
I am sorry to hear that, but you have to do what you know is right..