Former Feral Cat Has Disappeared

gleason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was able to tame a feral kitten several months ago. And I got very attached to her. She grew up and had one litter of kittens after which I had her spayed which was 2 months ago. She always hangs around. She was around with the other cats last Friday late afternoon for feeding. I have not seen her since. I am very upset about it and have been looking for her but so far have found nothing. We live in a rural area in northern Wisconsin. Any ideas what might have gotten her?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! It might be that nothing did, something may have frightened her and she'll return in the future, which is my deepest hope for you :crossfingers: .:heartshape:

Q2U

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is very difficult, I know. We had the same thing happen to us with a wonderful black feral male we had named “Bee.” We had Bee nuetered, he returned (to eat) the day following his release, and we never saw him again after that day. This was 2 months ago...I still miss him. :redheartpump:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats disappear for a while, I have had them return after weeks. I will pray she show up. As for your question, it is just too numerous to list, eagle, coyote (most likely) big dog, mean hunter, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gleason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's the not knowing that is really upsetting.
She's accustom to loud noises. The guys would be working out in the shop on equipment and if I was there, she was there and would just sit and watch everything that was going on.
I feed early in the morning, usually before daylight. And Sat. morning she was not there with everyone else. Sat nite/Sun morn it got to zero outside. That also bothers me. The cats are able to go in and out of the garage which has heat so they are able to stay warm. But no Cali.