Osiris

Nova

Elliott

Cleopatra II

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful cats. I LOVE Elliot. He looks like the yellow tom at the pet store I have visited twice.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're killing me!

<< Me everytime I see pics of your kitties (fosters included)!

I seriously want to scoop each of them up and just hug and kiss them. They're all so uniquely beautiful. Really, they are. Azizi just has the best facial markings. Teyah is as cute as can be. Imhotep -- well, who could resist those baby blues?! Shadey is a looker. Osiris looks so sweet and cuddly, with a side of rambunctious attitude. Nova's a cutie patootie. Elliot has the cutest freckles on his little nose. And, Cleo II is just as regal as you can get -- she definitely lives up to her name! And, we won't even get into the fosters...I think I made my thoughts known on their thread

You're going to definitely need to start posting a cuteness warning. Otherwise, I may wind up with a coronary. Thanks for posting and keep sharing pics -- they're awesome!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kailie, if you had posted these before I responded to the "catnapping a TCS cat" thread, I would take Teyah in a heartbeat!! Or maybe Elliott... Or Cleo II... oh, I don't know, they are ALL so GORGEOUS!!!

You have awesome photo skills, all your pictures capture the little ones' personalities and beauty just perfectly!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kitties thank you all for your wonderful comments!
I don't know what I'd do without my kids.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness there needs to be a cutness warning! I LOVE your kitties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I love Nova and her name is great
It's really funny you say that. Nova is actually a he. Dana had him before we got together but for the first 6 months of his life, Dana thought he was a girl!
The reason he thought this? Nova has a high pitched, squeaky meow, so he automatically thought he was a female, until one day he saw "evidence" to the contrary.