For Five Million Us Dollars, No Taxes Taken Out, Would You?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
flow- I would do this but it would be difficult.

For 5 mil would you crash a White House dinner and sit down at trump's table and strike up a conversation with him? You would not be arrested but your pic would be all over the news.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yep.

For 5 mil would you attempt to swim the English channel in January?, you don't have to make it across

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
For 5 mil would you attempt to swim the English channel in January?, you don't have to make it across
and I wouldn't make it all the way across. :lol: If I wade in up to my knees can we say I tried?

OK then, I would.

For 5 million dollars would you get a tattoo on your face? It can be of anything you want, but it would be permanent and impossible to hide.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sure. It would be of a tiny dot right by my hairline. You never said it had to be of a certain size :D

Would you go on a camping trip with an ex? No one else would be going.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Sure. It would be of a tiny dot right by my hairline. You never said it had to be of a certain size
Oh, you are clever! You deserve that 5 mil.

:p

Sure, I'd go on a camping tip with one of my saner exs. None of the crazy ones though.

For 5 mil would you learn how to do a fire breathing act and then perform in front of a crowd?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
sure.

Stealing from Kat0121 Kat0121 for 5 mil would you re-marry the ex you went on a camping trip with and stay married for 2 years?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
sure.

Stealing from Kat0121 Kat0121 for 5 mil would you re-marry the ex you went on a camping trip with and stay married for 2 years?
Yes

For 5 mil would you sit on a chair for one day in a room filled with Brown Recluse spiders, with (don't even know if this is possible but for the sake of this question it is) their venom removed? They still would be able to bite you but you would not be harmed.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes

For 5 mil would you sit on a chair for one day in a room filled with Brown Recluse spiders, with (don't even know if this is possible but for the sake of this question it is) their venom removed? They still would be able to bite you but you would not be harmed.
I would do it if I could be placed under general anesthesia.

For 5 mil, would you move to Saudi Arabia for one year? You would have to
publish an online newspaper criticizing the Prince. You would have ex-Navy Seals and highly trained mercenaries as guards. There would be a private jet on your property always fueled and ready to go if need be. The jet would be equipped with missiles.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
flow

for 5 mil, would you attempt to burst into the Impeachment Hearings while shouting, "I have a right to be here!!"
You may have to spend a few days in jail.