For Anyone Feeding Natural Balance Wild Pursuit...

MissMolly08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just a heads up to those of you that feed this food... I was looking into adding it to my rotation and emailed the company to see if they offered samples... Below is the response that I got...

Thank you for contacting Natural Balance Pet Foods Customer Care.

Please know that at this time we do not offer samples of our canned cat foods. However, please feel free take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If you purchase a Natural Balance product and your pet does not like the formula you chose, you should be able to exchange the product through your retailer. If you have any difficulty with the exchange, please contact us so we can assist you further.

Please also know that our Wild Pursuit cat formulas have been discontinued and are no longer in production. With that being said, we do have several other canned cat formulas that your cat may enjoy.

cheesycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I noticed this some time ago at the petco I work at. Good thing my cats never quite took to it. It has the most bizarre texture and smell of any canned food I've ever tried.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MissMolly08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I noticed this some time ago at the petco I work at. Good thing my cats never quite took to it. It has the most bizarre texture and smell of any canned food I've ever tried.
I've heard that from other people too which is part of why I wanted to try it before buying a case! Oh well though. It is still available on chewy right now but no point in buying it and then if she does like it I won't be able to find it anymore when they run out.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suspected as much when I recently saw it marked down for clearance at Petco. :)

It does have a weird texture, and it's not normally something I'd consider since I'm not too keen re: carrageenan. But our cat did like it. Strange cat. :wink:

AQUARIUMSW

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I purchased the WP troutsalmon&tuna formula on clearance last week (4 for $1). My cat did eat half of the first can (mixed with cheap dry catfood), then, totally ignored it. I opened 2-3 more cans over the next few days, and he did not touch it. And Bubby seems to have bad breath now, tho could be a coincidence.