Food Alert Kirkland Brand

jenny2035

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everybody must read this article and pass on the information. I have 7 cats. They eat canned food for breakfast and are served dry food for the rest of the day. My husband picked up Kirkland brand dry cat food last month. Soon after the diarrhea started. I suspected the new food but did not act on it. Soon 3 of them had it, and one so bad, that his back legs were covered. One of them was going outside box and when I would clean it, I would see gelatinous blood in it. Eventually I decided it was time to take the worse one to the vet, but I decided to Google first and click here to see what I found.

Top 477 Complaints and Reviews about Kirkland Pet Foods

Tell everyone to watch out for their animal's health.

Also, have not watched this yet because I do not have Netflix but I've been told it is an informative documentary on cat food - called Cat Fooled.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it made by Diamond? They make a lot of store brand dry cat foods. I've read they had several recalls and problems.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenny2035

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is it made by Diamond? They make a lot of store brand dry cat foods. I've read they had several recalls and problems.
I am not sure who made it because I opened the large bag and dumped it into a rubbermaid bin. I just know it was Kirkland brand - it was the first time we ever bought that make and expected it to be better quality than Friskies or Whiskas.