FLOYD AND SUGAR RAY

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As someone born and raised "with cat" (rescued, of course!) I don't differentiate between housed and unhoused cats in terms of their value and how much I love them. Here's someone else who doesn't discriminate, either. *These are GREAT cats. Very HANDSOME, too.*
These are some GREAT cats. #AdoptCat #AdoptAShelterCat #AdoptDontShop #AdoptDontBuy #cats #kittens #SaveThemAll #TNR #spay #neuter ADOPT. FOSTER. DONATE. SHARE for felines needing loving homes. NOW more than ever THEY NEED US & WE NEED THEM-UNCONDITIONAL LOYALTY & LOVE 24/7-365!
Rescuer watches feral cat walk into a lamppost — and discovers he is blind

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
As someone born and raised "with cat" (rescued, of course!) I don't differentiate between housed and unhoused cats in terms of their value and how much I love them. Here's someone else who doesn't discriminate, either. *These are GREAT cats. Very HANDSOME, too.*
These are some GREAT cats. #AdoptCat #AdoptAShelterCat #AdoptDontShop #AdoptDontBuy #cats #kittens #SaveThemAll #TNR #spay #neuter ADOPT. FOSTER. DONATE. SHARE for felines needing loving homes. NOW more than ever THEY NEED US & WE NEED THEM-UNCONDITIONAL LOYALTY & LOVE 24/7-365!
Rescuer watches feral cat walk into a lamppost — and discovers he is blind
I love hearing stories about other special needs cats 💕
I can't tell you how many times I've watched people walk past a cat because it's missing an eye, or needs a special diet, or only has 3 legs. It always breaks my heart.
Thank you for posting this.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Very sweet story. I always wonder what goes through their minds when they find out that there was a whole different life out there that they never knew about with love and safety.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're so very welcome, Mr. Meow Mr. Meow -- when I read/see something wonderful, I want to share it. And I've always loved ALL cats and kittens, so every one who is in a loving home makes me want to celebrate. My folks also raised me to accept/be tolerant of/respect people of different abilities, too. Everyone has something imperfect; and everyone (at some point, anyway) has some good qualities. People limit themselves when they reject others of any species based on how they look.