Flea question

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to try and say this in the nicest way possible, but if you cannot afford a simple flea treatment which would cost LESS then a vet visit, what would you do in a serious situation??

This is ridiculous.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto3boys

I am going to try and say this in the nicest way possible, but if you cannot afford a simple flea treatment which would cost LESS then a vet visit, what would you do in a serious situation??

This is ridiculous.
Because I'm between jobs right now. My next job starts on the 10th and money is real tight right now.

When I said fleas crawling all over his face, I meant 1 or 2, not alot. and he's indoor.

I'll go today and get it.

Thanks all....

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I seem to recall a person on here having had a cat that had a minor reaction to it a couple years ago. You'd have to search the health section for the thread (mostly because with my concept of time means it could have been 5 years ago or last year
).
Oh boy. I have never heard of an animal reaction from it. Glad you said something. Now I'll have to research it. And yes, my concept of time is about the same as yours

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

Because I'm between jobs right now. My next job starts on the 10th and money is real tight right now.

When I said fleas crawling all over his face, I meant 1 or 2, not alot. and he's indoor.

I'll go today and get it.

Thanks all....
A single dose should do it temporarily. Good luck with the fleas, AND the new job