Finally, new pictures of my daughter, Amber

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby - I don't come here too often due to time constraints (small baby, running own business and running a home too)!!!, but Amber is delightful. She is truly a beautiful little girl, and the pictures and her outfit are just charming. I'm sure she is very loved as she has that kind of inner glow and confidence rare in a 2-year old.

It's hard to image that Amber is 2. It's even harder to imagine that my baby, Dominik will be 1 in August. Heck. How time flies when you're our age

For what it's worth, I love pic 1. I tend to go for 'unposed' piccies.

Right . . . this has got me to thinking that I'll post my photobucket link of little Domi for all to see. Watch our in da lounge . . .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

The picture of her with the rocking horse. I hope you have that hanging on your wall! She is a doll!
Actually, I DO have that hanging on my wall!
I have an 11 x 14 of it.
It was my favorite!

Thank you so much to all of you who looked at her pictures and for all your nice comments! I too think she is pretty cute! (if I do say so myself!)

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Debby, she's gorgeous! What a little angel! Thanks so much for sharing! I can't believe how much bigger she is than in the last pic's we saw of her.