Feverish, lethargic, low appetite causes?

Mochiandme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a 9mo old kitten who has the above symptoms. He’s been weird for 2 days than I took him to the vet after checking his 104.something temp. His temp was fine at the vet, his bloodwork is perfect, and he got fluids and a convenia shot. Vet called the next day to check on him and his fever was 104.1. He gave me fluids to take home (I know how) and doxy for 14 days. I had a cat at 8mo who had FIP and she survived but I need to know if he might have it. Thank you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really ahrd to say......start with the medications prescribed and see if he gets better, there are MANY things that could cause all those symptoms. A steroid shot is usually given too, that may help also. I pray he doesn't have that and recovers......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mochiandme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's really ahrd to say......start with the medications prescribed and see if he gets better, there are MANY things that could cause all those symptoms. A steroid shot is usually given too, that may help also. I pray he doesn't have that and recovers......
Thank you. He seems a little better today and I couldn’t take his temp because he was fighting me so I’m assuming his temp is good