Feuding Roommates

fordfairlane

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So a brief history about my kitties... These are my 3 kitties, Orangey, Cosmo, and Zsa Zsa.. They appear to be getting along here, but this is a rare moment of peace. Zsa Zsa the gray kitty was my first. She is about 11 and was an only kitty for a long time. I had a roommate get two kittens and then abandon them, so that's how Orangey and Cosmo came to join the family. And Zsa Zsa has hated them since the very beginning. She hisses and swats them whenever they are near her. They all eat in the same room with little drama, I have tried the Feliway diffuser, giving Zsa Zsa CBD oil, calming collars, playing with the boy kitties to tire them out and be less annoying, and nothing seems to help. Zsa Zsa will not play with anything except the occasional hair tie, she's definitely a mature lady that is above cat toys. Does anyone have any ideas on how to bring peace to these feuding kitties? She particularly hates Orangey, and it makes me really sad, because he is such a wonderful cat. And I won't rehome any of them, I've had Zsa Zsa for so long, and the boy kitties have already been abandoned once, I won't let that happen to them again.