fetishes

frankie the cat

Mama to 7 cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well.... My Frankie seems to have a foot fetish. If you come into my home, are friendly, and female ... Frankie will sniff and rub your feet. He loves it !!!!

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My girls are both "sniffers" they have to sniff everything that comes in the house- My shoes, my groceries, even me. Beans had a dog for a mother-figure from 6 weeks on, I have no excuse for the Oksana...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow neat answers

gizmo kneeds shadow headbutts bob stares n charlotte has to be petted by my foot or my foot rubbing her

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to mention that both my girls are all about the belly rub. They want their bellies rubbed in different ways though.

Beans is pretty particular, she wants me to sit on the couch where she'll flop down, leaning against my side. She then wants me to rub her belly while she makes bisquits on a blanket. See ridiculousness here:

Conversely, Oksana will take a belly rub any way she can get it:

Last edited:

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol I thought mine were bad

shadow insist on headbutts when my husband has a bread so he an rub to his delight

charlotte insist on your foot

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat is a "sniffer" too!  That's why we named him Mr. Sniff!  He especially likes to sniff at your closed eyelids.  Also ears, and it tickles so bad it makes me laugh!

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat is a "sniffer" too!  That's why we named him Mr. Sniff!  He especially likes to sniff at your closed eyelids.  Also ears, and it tickles so bad it makes me laugh!
It's kind of wierd to me that they are so sensitive to smells. I think maybe a lot of it has to do with the fact that my girls are "inside only". The cats I had when I was a young were all inside/outside cats- but mostly outside.

Then again maybe they are just weirdos.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two of my cats- Spike and Buddy has a fetish about rubbing their noses against my nose. Often if I won't let them rub their noses against mine, they will reach out with their paws to try to hook my head to force me to bend to let them rub noses. They will continue to rub noses against my nose/face/chin for a long time before letting me go. Spike has waken me up in middle of night with his trying to get to my face and rubbing noses!!

They also has a fetish about demanding me to kiss them many times on their necks. If I stop kissing their necks, they will press their necks against my mouth harder until I start kissing again.

WEIRDOS! I still love them and they know I will do anything for them. *sigh*

Last edited:

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Charlie bunts, or leaves his scent on EVERYTHING (by way of him rubbing his face/gums on it). even garbage that's about to go out. 

the window curtains

the shower curtains

everyone's toothbrush in the bathroom

the toothpaste

my shoes

my bf's shoes

my room mates shoes

random piece of paper on the floor

the wall itself...

and then there is the usual, food, toys, cardboard boxes, cat bed...

but he must bunt on EVERYTHING, he sometimes does it to my other cat. like she belongs to him LOLLL

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

My Charlie does this too!! sniff my closed eyelids...but then that quickly turns into licking my closed eyelids -_____-

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought of another "fetish" that some of my cats have.

3-4 of my cats LOVES it when I take baths. They will start meowing and getting excited as I fill the tub up then as soon as I get in, they will perch on the edge of the tub and proceed to drink the HOT water. They won't drink from the tub until I get in- PERIOD.

They get really upset if I don't get in quickly.

That's why I had to give up bubble bath and wait a while for them to finish drinking before I use shampoo or soap since I don't want them getting sick from that. *rolling eyes* .

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought of another "fetish" that some of my cats have.

3-4 of my cats LOVES it when I take baths. They will start meowing and getting excited as I fill the tub up then as soon as I get in, they will perch on the edge of the tub and proceed to drink the HOT water. They won't drink from the tub until I get in- PERIOD.

They get really upset if I don't get in quickly.

That's why I had to give up bubble bath and wait a while for them to finish drinking before I use shampoo or soap since I don't want them getting sick from that. *rolling eyes* .
That is hilarious!

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kitty constantly sticks her nose in my ear and sniffs. Usually when she's getting her before bed petting sniffs away. She's also done it in the middle if the night. Scares me every time. Such a weird little girl.

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My hair brush and me brushing them in the bathroom first thing in the morning while trying to have MY morning constitutional (TMI, I know). I haven't been able to close a bathroom door or have a "private constitutional" in years. Forget trying to close the door. They don't just stick their paws under, they POUND on the door.  If I try to resist the brushing, one jumps up on the sink and the other on the clothes hamper and they begin the "guilt stare" and pat me, pat me, pat me, anywhere they can reach until I surrender.

Then it's the "brush me through the shower curtain while I hide" game. Jams, my youngest ADORES getting on the tub runner between the fabric shower curtain and the plastic liner. (I'm not supposed to be able to see him.) Then he wants to be brushed THROUGH the curtain. When that's finished, he wants his little ball with the bell dropped into the tub so he can chase it around in there.

When I manage to start brushing my teeth, out he comes and wants a drink from the sink. (Perfectly good, EXPENSIVE fountain in the kitchen, but nothing tastes better than straight from the tap, I guess.)

By this time, I'm dying for coffee and Ivy is in the hall yodeling forlornly for breakfast.

Good thing I'm retired. I'd never make it to work on time.

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL! Your story reminded me of a former co-worker who's cat despised her getting in the shower and somehow figured out for himself, much to my friend's chagrin, how to get her out fast. Every time Ruth would get in, the cat would come into the bathroom and flush the toilet, which would immediately, of course, have her showering in ice cold water.  "One of these days," she said, "I'm going to toss him in there with the taps full on and flush the toilet on HIM. See how he likes it!" Haha!

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sorry had a moment...lol I forgot that shadow aka ole blue eyes loves to stick his whiskers IN MY EAR wiggle them to wake me up