Festival of TOYS!! Post a photo of your kitten or cat with their latest or greatest favorite TOY!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Great photos, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - and beautiful, beautiful Gypsy!
She is indeed beautiful dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 . And she seems so peaceful and content, even when she's playing.

Thanks so much you two. I thought she looked pretty fierce biting the head of her fishie, she really had her claws out too. I was trying to get some shots of her claws but she was too fast as usual.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How can you tell if they have an undercoat? Does Korin have one?
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - it's easier to tell from photos with cats who were overbaked have darker coats and (epistatic) white undercoats, like these two:

undercoat.jpg

When the Snowshoe was made, a single thickness of coat wasn't heavy enough to contain all its evilness, so it was given an extra coat so that the wickedness didn't leak out and sully everything 'round it.

;)

Korin's undercoat isn't apparent until you look at her tummy, and then you can see the spaces where her top coat parts a little, to reveal the undercoat. In Snowshoes, the undercoat is so heavy that you can comb them until the whole room is filled with Snowshoe hair - right up to the ceiling.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

When the Snowshoe was made, a single thickness of coat wasn't heavy enough to contain all its evilness, so it was given an extra coat so that the wickedness didn't leak out and sully everything 'round it.

;)
err, does that mean that the Sphynx cat is an angel? :angel3:
:D

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa unrelated to this post, but I love the blue paint colors of your walls!

Also posting a photo of Ashton with her new toy so as to not hijack the thread. It's a catnip-filled fish. Unfortunately she played it for a day and then ignored it...so I'm keeping it away for a long time and hopefully once I give it to her again it'll be like new?

IMG_2621.JPG

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa unrelated to this post, but I love the blue paint colors of your walls!

Also posting a photo of Ashton with her new toy so as to not hijack the thread. It's a catnip-filled fish. Unfortunately she played it for a day and then ignored it...so I'm keeping it away for a long time and hopefully once I give it to her again it'll be like new?

View attachment 214318
Oh how cute, Good idea putting it away, Gypsy does that sort of thing to me all the time. She doesn't care for catnip, but is finally starting to play with some of her store bought toys.